Random good picture Not show
(1) Mr Cook has arrived in Greece on the final stage of a tour which also included Egypt and Israel.
(2) The final stage of the production of cotton is when it is spun into thread.
(3) Towards evening the carnival entered its final stage.
(4) Undeniably, the final stage is crucial.
(5) The final stage of the reorganisation which is currently in hand will bring together the service departments at four regional centres.
(6) The final stage was to resolve the ambiguity(sentencedict.com), by formulating and asking appropriate questions in order to secure the missing information.
(7) The drug is now in its final stage of testing.
(8) Ordering Ordering is the final stage, and if the previous steps have been thoroughly done it is the easiest.
(9) In the case of our review unit, the final stage was a sheet of dimple foam.
(10) Construction of the bridge is in its final stage.
(11) Northwest Airlines' mechanics are in the final stage of negotiations that could lead to a strike there next month.
(12) Inconvertibility is generally regarded as the final stage in the development of the bank note or paper money.
(13) In its final stage there were 38 motor cars, 19 trailers, a diesel locomotive, and two wagons.
(14) However, it is the third and final stage of the argument that reveals fully its strategic aims.
(15) That the crisis was entering its final stage was evident from de Gaulle's public pronouncements.
(16) Now the beer is ready for the final stage in the brewery before it leaves for the pub cellar.
(17) The final stage of slipping the boltholes over the bolts is not always as smooth as it was with the first column.
(18) We now come to the final stage in the Johnston and McClelland model - abstract word detection.
(19) All three bidders for the contract in the final stage were partnerships of banks(sentencedict.com), Dennis said.
(20) Ideally, the final stage of your analysis is to offer a tentative conclusion regarding the issue.
(21) The status of latent inhibition was assessed in a final stage of training that immediately followed the habituation test.
(22) As explained earlier, the use of bank deposits to supplement notes and coin is the final stage in money's development.
(23) The whole course is finished off with a word or two about the final stage of the recording process: the mix.
(24) Stage one is preparation, stage two is production, and the final stage is follow through.
(25) At half past five next morning I boarded the ferry, and was on the final stage of my journey.
(26) Nadobenko, although a previous stage winner, had started the final stage almost seven minutes down on Lillywhite overall.
(27) A lesson of this kind would be appropriate as the final stage in a unit of work on ways of asking permission.
(28) But not Adams, who finally landed one of three spots last week in the final stage of the 1996 archery trials.
(29) Relief normally like to sweep out through the crowds, as an orchestrated extension to their dramatic final stage exit.
(30) The return to use of the substance or behaviour of addiction is only the final stage of relapse.
More similar words: oral stage, financial strength, final solution, legal status, in the final analysis, stage, final, wastage, a stage, finale, finally, postage, hostage, upstage, onstage, original sin, financial system, finalize, finality, final user, finalist, stage left, backstage, final exam, semifinal, stagecoach, at this stage, center stage, stage fright, final decision.