Random good picture Not show
1. Two members of the committee dissented from the final report.
2. The President today issued his final report card on the state of the economy.
3. The committee will present its final report to Parliament in June.
4. The examiner's final report does not give an accurate picture.
5. The results should be integrated into the final report.
6. His final report to the President was far more temperate and balanced than the earlier memorandum.
7. The final report is complete within a few weeks.
8. But the time to plan the final report is right at the start.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The final report argues that economic growth is crucial but often not sufficient to improve living standards in poor countries.
10. The final report therefore appears 15 months after the financial year end.
11. In its final report, however, the Criminal Law Revision Committee has reconsidered this approach.
12. Provisional tables, etc., for the final report should be specified. 4.
13. The final report, Towards an urban renaissance, was published in June 1999 and included over a hundred recommendations106.
14. The final report is expected by the end of the year.
15. Did opposing views find compromise in final report?
16. It was agreed that a final report on the Structural Impediment talks would be issued in July 1990.
17. Provisional tables, etc., for the final report should be specified. 4. Pilot study.
18. Three years later, when a draft of the final report was being reviewed, similar criticisms were voiced.
19. His final report comes out in February.
20. The final report was as satisfactory as could be expected.
21. The Second and final report, submitted in April 1921, maintained this general line of approach.
22. Project quarterly report, annual report, interim report and final report both in Chinese and in English.
23. The two sides failed to agree on the wording of a final report.
24. The principal has the right to append comments to the final report.
25. Differences of opinion among the observers prevented the drafting of a final report.
26. We shall, of course, send a copy of our final report to all institutions that return us a completed questionnaire.
27. The judge had allowed less than two weeks for the investigation to be conducted and a final report issued.
28. None of the women who were subsequently interviewed mentioned illegal abortion and the final report ignores the topic.
29. As for the time schedule, it is easy to underestimate the costs of complete data collection and the final report preparation.
30. "The progress we hoped for has clearly not developed," the council said in the summary to its final report.
More similar words: financial reports, external reporting, oral report, annual report, medical report, technical report, statistical report, detail report, final result, proportional representation, analysis report, report, nominal rent, cardinal red, reporter, report on, reported, news report, reporting, misreport, reportage, report form, reportedly, tv reporter, reportable, loss report, report card, unreported, report data, financial resources.