Random good picture Not show
1. The second, and final product, was great.
2. The final product may have as many as 40 to 50 different components.
3. But his aides stress that the final product, while reflecting the input of dozens of others, is predominately Clinton.
4. The final product was run in 1% agarose gel and stained with ethidium bromide.
5. Final product can be obtained by alkylation of trimer.
6. The final product must be savable by the creator to a personal profile and the client must be able to submit an order for said product.
7. The final product of the methanol oxidation is CO 2.
8. But the basic aesthesia is not the final product of brain.
9. Reduction of 3,4,5-tris(benzyloxy)cinnamate gave the final product 3,4,5-Tris(benzyloxy)cinnamyl alcohol in 92% yield.
10. The final product features: a high degree of automation, and environmental adaptability, simple operation.
11. At several points in the concrete process a mistake could weaken the strength of the final product.
12. Net revenue can be earned by Division B selling the final product.
13. And it almost always involves an effort integrated with the efforts of others to form a combined final product.
14. More importantly, he is not in control of the final product.
15. From the point of view of the quality of the final product, reproduction from seeds is the better method.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Finally, the backgrounds and characters must be brought together to build the final product.
17. This makes difficult to offer less then whole-hearted and enthusiastic endorsement of the final product.
18. While he came up with a boatload of designs, the final product is simple because cost and manufacturability are of paramount importance.
19. Cultivation of Artemisia annua requires a minimum of 6 months and extraction, processing and manufacturing of the final product require at least 2–5 months depending on the product formulation.
20. Experiment research conducted on calcination of kaolinite from coal measure regarding the influential factors on whiteness of the final product.
21. The polymer in Bao's process does not need to be removed. The final product is a semiconducting nanotube and polymer ink that can be used to make printable electronics.
22. The selection control system is the critical procedure in the final product line of cold rolling mill.
23. In the last 10 years (some would argue 20 years), medical artists have had to accept, sometimes begrudgingly, that their clients have come to expect digital art as the final product.
24. The type and extent of control applied to the supplier and the purchased product shall be dependent upon the effect of the purchased product on subsequent product realization or the final product.
25. A beta test gives the product a controlled, real-world test, so that feedback from potential users can be used to shape the final product.
26. Through the thick broken ore, its fragmentation, and no more than alternate 1 m, fine crushing, through the sieve into ore size distribution is less than the final product 12mm send grinding slots.
27. Again , these are from beta testing, so changes are possible in the final product.
28. Decoloration could eliminate 94.36% of hematin from the hydrolysates and improved color of the final product.
29. After eliminating lipid and protein, we separated and purified polysaccharide with DEAE-cellulose column and Sephadex column, the content of final product is 62.51%.
30. Mechanical press is a machine which converts inner materials to final product through high-temperature high press processing.
More similar words: gross national product, industrial products, product, by-product, productive, production, reproductive, reproduction, unproductive, productively, productivity, mass production, overproduction, over production, production cost, productiveness, product research, counterproductive, primary production, production factors, production manager, sexual reproduction, reproductive system, production planning, factors of production, asexual reproduction, gross domestic product, product differentiation, produce, introductory.