Random good picture Not show
1. Voice over Back at the Young Telegraph, their final copy is put together under the watchful eye of a full-time reporter.
2. To write or print a final copy of; engross.
3. Now start working on the final copy.
4. "I'll have the final copy for that email to you in an hour and then it will need to be coded immediately," he said.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. The final copy of the XML document should look like Listing 6.
6. After 160 years, the final copy of The News of the World will roll off the presses in the early hours of Sunday morning.
7. The final copy shows the amount of heap available after the request that triggered the allocation was satisfied.
8. An earlier draft had been to George and Rowland Wilson but the latter's name does not appear on the final copy.
9. A visual quality bar shows how your configuration choices affect the quality of the final copy.
10. Do a draft of article and I'll check it before you write up the final copy.
11. By tomorrow, I should have the rough draft , and the day following, the final copy.
12. Cos you always need a rough draft before the final copy.
13. I need someone to professionally design and layout the brochure and hand me a final copy at the end.
14. copy bldrtn to bldtrace and add the db2psmd library to the link step of bldtrace and modify the final copy to sqllib/function/unfenced .
15. Next, you check your revised writing for errors and write a final copy.
16. Print out a draft for me to look at on the dot matrix printer and if that's alright, print the final copy on the laser printer.
17. Do a draft of the article and I'll check it before you write up the final copy.
18. It's mid-October, and Burton is holed up in a postproduction facility in Manhattan, where he has until mid-November to deliver a final copy of the movie.
More similar words: original copy, chalcopyrite, financial cost, spinal cord, final cut, nominal cost, final cause, criminal court, spinal column, original cost, marginal cost, financial control, financial community, financial condition, financial contribution, multinational company, financial control system, terminal computer, isopropyl alcohol, multinational corporation, spinal canal, inguinal canal, penal code, final destination, final examination, renal colic, in the final analysis, nonalcoholic, penal colony, renal cortex.