Random good picture Not show
1. CVT high voltage fuse; blow; ferromagnetic resonance; saturation; analysis.
2. The ferromagnetic resonance stabilized voltage supply and silicon - controlled rectifier are introduced briefly on early railway coach.
3. Through analysis on the ferromagnetic resonance phenomenon in auxiliary power system of the nuclear power station, the possibility of the circuit resonance of the generator voltage is discussed.
4. The ferromagnetic resonance measurement results show that there exists unidirectional anisotropy.
5. By changing the film size can change the ferromagnetic resonance frequency and eddy current loss, and achieve the maximal attenuation to the noise with specific frequency .
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. More precise analytic expressions for ferromagnetic resonance of single crystals are calculated, the approximation being carried to terms quadratic in the magneto-crystalline anisotropy field.
7. Ferromagnetic resonance frequency change might lead to signal attenuation peak frequency corresponding change.
8. According to this paper, the frequency and intensity of the signal attenuation on transmission line are mainly depended on the ferromagnetic resonance frequency and eddy current loss.
9. Therefore it's important to fully understand the mechanism of ferromagnetic resonance and simulate ferromagnetic resonance over-voltage model.
10. Structures and magnetic properties of the films were studied by transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and ferromagnetic resonance (FMR) respectively.
11. As the loop parameters and the different conditions of external excitation, the may bring the possible frequency, frequency or high frequency ferromagnetic resonance.
More similar words: magnetic resonance, magnetic resonance imaging, nuclear magnetic resonance, ferromagnetic, ferromagnetic material, ferromagnetism, antiferromagnetism, ferromagnets, electromagnetic interference, electromagnetic radiation, aeromagnetic, electromagnetic, magnetic recording, electromagnetics, electromagnetic force, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic field, electromagnetic pulse, electromagnetic energy, electromagnetic current, magnetic disturbance, geomagnetic, electromagnetism, magnetic domain, personal magnetism, electromagnetic spectrum, resonance, antiresonance, magnetic, magnetics.