Random good picture Not show
(1) According to the analysis from feasibility study report, the investment recovery period is about 8 years.
(2) Working Progress in Prior period: The feasibility study report of the project has completed.
(3) The feasibility study report which provides a reliable basis for decision - making is a critical step.
(4) The project proposal has been prepared and the feasibility study report is in preparation.
(5) Construction Consulting: We offer project advisory , feasibility study report , completed project appraisal.
(6) The feasibility study report will be worked out soon.
(7) Posted feasibility study report of the Commercial bank. Sentencedict.com
(8) Project process : The master and detailed plan, feasibility study report of the project have been completed.
(9) Progress of Preparatory Work : Preparatory work like feasibility study report has been finished.
(10) Meanwhile, corresponding facilities and establishments were purchased according to the strict requests of feasibility study report.
More similar words: feasibility study, feasibility, infeasibility, economic feasibility, feasible study, fusibility, visibility, sensibility, possibility, plausibility, invisibility, divisibility, permissibility, admissibility, impossibility, reversibility, demulsibility, insensibility, extensibility, defensibility, accessibility, expansibility, collapsibility, implausibility, compressibility, indivisibility, distensibility, responsibility, incompressibility, irreversibility.