Random good picture Not show
1. Such individuals are in a particularly favourable position.
2. With the wind in a favourable position, the device could be locked and the sails used in a conventional manner.
3. The possessor shall not be in a more favourable position than the person from whom it acquired the cultural object by inheritance or otherwise gratuitously.
4. Henan holds an incomparably favourable position in regard to the development and utilization of traditional cultural resources.
5. Portadown was criticized for having failed to take advantage of its favourable position for trade.
6. The extra experience gained during this year places graduates in a very favourable position when they come to seek permanent employment.
7. At what precise moment will the moon be in the most favourable position to be reached by the projectile ?
8. The fracture systems formed by displacement conversion are the favourable position for exploration.
9. China must take precautions[sentencedict.com], adopt various countermeasures as early as possible and strive for more active occupy and more favourable position in future negotiations.
10. Our wide connection among those who do business on silk places us in the most favourable position for doing business on the best possible terms.
11. Despite the fact that everyone's living standards improved and black Cubans achieved a more favourable position over the last half century, the profound differences did not disappear entirely.
More similar words: favorable position, unfavorable position, favourable, unfavourable, pole position, favourably, unfavourably, deposition, reposition, preposition, redeposition, home position, prepositional, repositioning, pulse position modulation, electrodeposition, chemical deposition, deposition efficiency, prepositional phrase, deposit insurance, favorable, double decomposition, unfavorable, postposition, favorable terms, favorableness, position, initial position, positioner, favorable balance.