Random good picture Not show
1. I said a silent farewell to my village as I left for the city.
2. Mourners gathered to bid farewell to the victims of the plane tragedy.
3. She bade farewell to her son.
4. You can say farewell to seaside holidays as we once knew them.
5. She was sorry to bid farewell to Portugal.
6. I waved farewell to my friends from the deck of the ship.
7. I bade farewell to all the friends I had made in Paris.
8. She bowed farewell to her friend.
9. I said farewell to those I hold dear.
10. He made his farewell to his family.
11. On a sunny Friday afternoon, the Open bid farewell to Nicklaus, to date the greatest golfer who has ever lived.
12. The final salute ... the Harriers say farewell to Kemble.
13. Everyone knew Gary Lineker was saying farewell to international football and a new dawn was beckoning.
14. Hank Greenwald said farewell to the Giants Sunday, and a whole bunch of people had that look.
15. We had to say farewell to an outstanding sales force, under Tony Ferrary, at the end of November.
16. Sailing away: Middlesbrough residents have bid their final farewell to their adopted ship.
17. This of course means that we have said farewell to who operated the weighbridge for almost five years.
18. To the right lithographer Enid Randles bids farewell to friends and colleagues at Eagle Pottery after 15 years' service.
19. He bade farewell to Kurzlinger and Siegfried after a sustaining breakfast and drove south-west instead of north to Hannover.
20. Returning home, Jude says farewell to his schoolmaster who is leaving to try and study at Christminster.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. As she had never managed to say farewell to her father, I never said good-bye to her.
22. The waves to cleave through the waves at a farewell to swim, canoe funeral.
23. Hemingway's romance with his nurse inspired him to write 'A Farewell to Arms'.
24. The Leander class frigate headed for Portsmouth to be decommissioned after paying a final farewell to Teesside.
25. She gave him five minutes to pack an overnight bag under Dexter's supervision and say farewell to his family.
26. Even animals were known to have returned from the dead to say farewell to their beloved masters.
27. Disorganized capitalism remains capitalism, and they make it clear that they are not bidding farewell to the working class.
28. He slowly packed, made sure his companions did likewise and bade an affectionate farewell to Lady Agnes.
29. Indeed, she had scarcely enough presence of mind to return Sybil's bright smile and bid farewell to the genial innkeepers.
30. One day earlier, the Stratford to Tottenham Hale service in the east end of London bade farewell to passengers.
More similar words: farewell, say farewell, well-to-do, All's well that ends well, bell tower, hell to pay, be well, note well, be well off, live well, jewelled, jeweller, tube well, jewellery, serve well, bejewelled, dwell time, well-tried, well-timed, well timed, well-turned, well-tempered, well-trodden, Leave well alone, well-thought-of, well thought out, all too, fall to, all told, brewer.