Random good picture Not show
(1) They give free advice on contraception at the family planning clinic.
(2) The goal is to institutionalize family planning into community life.
(3) The editorial invests heavily in a family planning policy.
(4) The newlyweds decided to conduct family planning for lack of a sound economic base.
(5) Community medicine, family planning, health education need emphasis.
(6) Both family planning and soil conservation are activities which governments attempt to get people to undertake.
(7) I'm looking for information on family planning services.
(8) Did you tell me where the family planning clinics were, what they do[sentence dictionary], what age you can get the Pill?
(9) Assistant midwives and matrons were designated to deliver family planning services.
(10) Ellen decided to go to the family planning clinic for some advice.
(11) April 1983 Generally speaking, however, family planning has met with a hostile reception.
(12) But a family planning a wedding reception would be able to claim exemption from import duty.
(13) He also argued family planning clinics should not be bound by a gag order preventing them from counseling patients on abortion.
(14) Nor are all government family planning workers trained to insert IUDs.
(15) The case of Thailand illustrates why family planning programs have been so successful in many countries.
(16) Some family planning clinics will also arrange for you to be given a blood test.
(17) Women regard the family planning programmes as a very mixed blessing.
(18) Even so(sentencedict.com), most family planning programs continue to focus their attention on couples.
(19) So, make an appointment at your family planning clinic or go and talk to your college doctor.
(20) Ask your doctor or at the family planning clinic.
(21) Drives to convince women to take up family planning use the mass media to the full.
(22) These secular concerns influence age at marriage, equality within marriage, and the confidence to use family planning services.
(23) But then how many fellas will go into a family planning clinic?
(24) So talk to your doctor, midwife or health visitor, or your family planning clinic, about contraception.
(25) When Nana turned 16 Awa took her to the family planning clinic.
(26) Padayachee has tested people since 1984, for example in clinics for sexually transmitted diseases, antenatal care, family planning and tuberculosis.
(27) Cartwright found that the lower socio-economic groups made less use of such local health services as ante-natal clinics or family planning clinics.
(28) But research suggests that in many or most countries, male attitudes are not a major barrier to family planning.
(29) Anyone, married or single, male or female, young or not-so-young can go to a family planning clinic.
(30) Most researchers doubt that there has ever been a strong direct correlation between Church policy and individual family planning decisions.
More similar words: planning, product planning, production planning, material requirement planning, family, assembly plant, family tree, royal family, family doctor, family history, foster family, in the family way, nuclear family, family business, family medicine, extended family, family relationship, canning, panning, scanning, banning, tanning, spanning, holy place, caravanning, by plane, familiar, familial, unfamiliar, familiarly.