Random good picture Not show
(1) If the constitutional court upholds the false declaration of assets indictment against him he will have to resign.
(2) You may be prosecuted if you e any false declaration.
(3) The concealed and false declaration of dangerous goods in containers transported by sea has become a serious threat to safety of shipping, life and property, and to the marine environment.
(4) Members agree that false declaration concerning fibre content, quantities, description or classification of merchandise also frustrates the objective of this Agreement.
(5) If there is any false declaration, I will accept the consequences as immediate cancellation of my admission; the deprivation of my status as a NTU registered student; or revocation of my diploma.
(6) Any intentional false declaration or escape from Customs inspection or supervision may lead to legal penalty by China Customs according to relevant regulations.
(7) You may be prosecuted if you make a false declaration.
(8) Note for Declaration: The applicant who makes a false declaration is liable for infringement of copyright.
(9) A listed company with false declaration is obliged to be delisted in accordance with the laws. The investors of delisted company have rights to ask for compensation.
(10) I understand that any false declaration will result in cancellation of my application.
(11) Any intentional false declaration or escaping from Customs inspection or supervision may lead to legal penalty by China Customs according to the relevant regulations.
(12) Note to Declaration: The applicant who makes a false declaration is liable for infringement of copyright.
(13) Could any member of this council honestly rise in defense of this false declaration?
(14) Our country criminal law has not refused to report, the false declaration property crime correlation stipulation(sentencedict.com/false declaration.html), is the large amount property which is close with it originates the unclear crime.
(15) In formal tenure, in case finding the Party made the false declaration and provided unreal information and is unable to hold the post, Party A can unconditionally terminate this contract.
More similar words: declaration, declaration form, joint declaration, export declaration, import declaration, customs declaration, declaration statement, declaration of independence, declarative, declarative mood, declarative sentence, declarative knowledge, declaratory, legal separation, false claim, judicial separation, declarant, declamation, declassification, exhilaration, declare, declarer, declared, false alarm, undeclared, social security administration, declare war on, declination, reclamation, falsification.