Random good picture Not show
1. He was treated at the hospital's eye clinic.
2. Nigerian patients waiting at an eye clinic.
3. Philippines TIMA collaborate with the "Free Rural Eye Clinic" to hold Tzu Chi's 108th free clinic in San Fabian .
4. The MSK Eye Clinic always welcomes the guests to witness the on-the-spot observation on each operation day.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. If you to try it, please to the eye clinic to have a new check - up first.
6. There was no significant difference in the number of patients referred to hospital eye clinics.
7. Objective To study the effect of screening infant strabismus and ametropia at eye clinic using the MTI photoscreener.
8. The Philippines' TIMA is led by a team of loving medical staff to organize yet another free eye clinic. Doctors arrived before dawn to make sure there was enough time to attend to every patient.
9. Clinton called the slaying of the aid workers, who had spent several days conducting a free eye clinic in the region, heartbreaking and vicious murder.
10. Professor Ding Ziyun is currently the President of Dalian Bright Vision eye Clinic, and employed as expert advisors in many cities including Hangzhou, Beijing, Ningbo, Shanghai and Suzhou.
11. If you want to try it, please go to the eye clinic to have a new check-up first.
More similar words: preclinical, declining, reclining, clinic, clinical, reclining chair, clinician, clinically, policlinic, polyclinic, subclinical, monoclinic, clinical trial, clinical medicine, clinical neurology, clinical thermometer, clinical depression, clinical psychology, clinical psychologist, fall into a decline, decline, recline, recliner, recline on, declination, on the decline, gradual decline, economic decline, inclining, eyecup.