Random good picture Not show
(1) Aside from the export value of greener vehicles, the Chinese government has a huge domestic interest in cutting fuel use and emissions.
(2) Its import and export value increased from 20.6 billion US dollars to 2173.8 billion US dollars, the third largest in the world.
(3) Export value is rising as well - often at a faster rate.
(4) However, the export value of Indonesian batik and batik items has been decreasing since the global recession hit the world.
(5) Whether the furniture industry of China with the export value exceeding 30% of the gross sales value can really come to the "spring" of export trade?
(6) According to my calculation, the import and export value of the United States is one trillion US dollars.
(7) Booming industrial and infrastructure development, increasing export value provide broad market for the financial industry development.
(8) With an export value of about $380 million in the first ten months of this year, tomatoes are also among China's biggest export crops, and one of its fastest growing.
(9) In 2010, export value of tourism, transportation and construction services accounted for 55.5% of the total export value of service trade, down 10% compared with that of 2005.
(10) Booming industrial and infrastructure development, increasing export value bring about broad markets for the financial circles. Mr.
(11) However, just like most other China machine tool companies, D machine tool group deeply relies on domestic market and export value only accounts for 3% of production value.
(12) However, it turns out that whatever currency is used for settlement is simply irrelevant to our export value.
(13) TEDA has been sticking to the developing guideline focusing on industrial projects, FDI absorption and export value while emphasizing the development of high and new technology.
(14) Specifically, nominal exchange rate and real exchange rate of RMB have influences on Chinese gross export value and gross import value.
(15) Especially the current, SMEs play an important role in ensuring the national economy appropriate growth, creating employment, innovating, increasing export value, activing the marketing economy etc.
(16) Open to further expansion of foreign trade by 2002 export value of 6.02 billion yuan supplier.
(17) According to statistics, 10 years WIND, auto parts and accessories manufacturing export value of year-on-year rise gradually, data present situation looks great on vehicle. Sentencedict.com
(18) In 2007, small business produced a little over 30 percent of known export value.
(19) Aeolus Tyre said off-road tire shipments to the U. S. made up just 0.6% of its total export value last year.
(20) In addition, the United States has also under-estimated its export value to China because of its incomplete export statistics.
More similar words: equivalent value, net value, cost value, target value, exact value, input value, limit value, asset value, least value, market value, default value, present value, current value, net asset value, constant value, net present value, significant value, fair market value, export, exporter, reexport, re-export, current market value, export tax, export ban, exporting, heart valve, net exports, export duty, exportable.