Similar words: import quota, import quotas, direct quotation, market quotation, lowest quotation, indirect quotation, export expansion, export.
Random good picture Not show
1. An export quota for sawn timber has not yet been set.
2. After their system of export quotas broke down in 1989, world coffee prices almost halved.
3. There is no question getting the necessary export quota.
4. The restriction of annual export quota is deleted.
5. How to export quota policy to will be carried out this year?Sentencedict
6. Owing to the limit of export quota, worldwide textile and garment trade has long been wandering out of the free trade system.
7. They include the terms of reference, export quota allocation and issues relating to export licenses.
8. But production quotas would be even more difficult to enforce than export quotas.
9. The company will aim at the requirements of world market, and enlarge export quota.
10. Here the circumstance falls, vietnam government decides to increase rice to export quota further.
More similar words: import quota, import quotas, direct quotation, market quotation, lowest quotation, indirect quotation, export expansion, export, re-export, exporter, reexport, export ban, export tax, exporting, exportable, net exports, export duty, export order, exportation, export agent, export permit, export price, export goods, export value, export sales, export trade, quota, importers and exporters, export credit, export rebate.