Random good picture Not show
1. Is this about export credit guarantees?
2. More specifically, we lack competitive export credit guarantees in comparison with other countries.
3. All of the companies had asked for the export credit guarantee agencies of their countries to fund their part of the work.
4. Mrs Winterton had welcomed ￡1.3 billion extra export credit in the Budget.
5. Mr. Sainsbury All the major export credit agencies are reviewing cover for the Soviet Union.
6. Export credit insurance is a kind of guarantee insurance.
7. Compared with the history of export credit guarantee system, its foundation in our country is later only in 1989 was the People Insurance Corporation China authorized to develop the transaction.
8. The export credit guarantee is the escort of export enterprises.
9. This export credit project is entrusted to the Bank of China as the acting bank, and its commercial agent is the China Electronics Import and Export Corporation.
10. We assist in establishing import and export credit lines, guarantees, bonds, suppliers' credit and other financing arrangements with development, and commercial banks.
11. The bank also extends export credit insurance facilities to cover risks undertaken by US exporters.
12. II. Publicizing and spreading export credit insurance in an all - around and thorough way.
13. Export credit insurance is a useful method to advance export trade.
14. Guaranty Bank of California also received export credit financing and the provided the federal Export-Import Banks medium-term loan guarantee to overseas buyers.
15. Export credit insurance guarantee for its liabilities ,(sentencedict.com/export credit.html) the more flexible of transaction to expend its market.
16. We will expand export credit insurance and provide more support for export.
17. The export credit guarantee of our country is in the low level which is not in conformed with the foreign scale.
18. It said that Lamont had responded to many of its suggestions such as improved investment allowances and export credit arrangements.
19. These included indirect costs such as losses incurred by the state export credit guarantee agency Coface.
20. I am currently trying to assist a company in my constituency with export credit guarantees.
21. This is however without prejudice to the rights to financial benefits to any export credit insurance.
22. I view, the first line of Defense is to export credit insurance.
23. Government has provided interest subvention of 2 percent on pre-shipment export credit up to March 31, 2010 for exports in certain sectors.
24. Export Credit Insurance is one of three major official export-promotion policies which include Export Credit and Export Credit Guarantee.
25. Not only the U. S. but also the EU and Japan hope that China will join an export credit agreement, said a senior researcher from the U. S. Council on Foreign Affairs.
26. Export credit insurance is one of three major official export-promotion policies which also include export credit and export credit guarantee.
27. To strengthen publicity and encourage enterprises to actively cover the export credit insurance.
28. Article 53. The State shall adopt various promotion measures to develop foreign trade including issuing of import and export credits,[sentencedict.com] export credit insurance and setting up of export rebates.
29. Settled in the use of credit payment transactions, the implementation of the performance of the export credit is an important and indispensable part of the contract.
30. Swedbank AB tumbled 4.1 percent to 92.90 kronor after the Swedish Export Credit Corporation sold all of its 38.3 million shares in the lender for 3.5 billion kronor.
More similar words: credit report, credit crunch, creditworthy, short-term credit, creditworthiness, export, exporter, export tax, exporting, export duty, exportable, net exports, exportation, export agent, secured creditors, credits, credit, export insurance, unsecured creditors, creditor, credited, on credit, accredit, discredit, credit note, tax credit, accredited, credit risk, bank credit, credit sales.