Random good picture Not show
1. He warned that material shortages resulting from such export bans were bringing many enterprises to a standstill.
2. The export ban on onus has always been difficult to justify.
3. India's government has lifted its export ban, but production is unlikely to meet demand before 2011.
4. The government lifted an export ban on white rice in September, allowing 2m tonnes to be exported before Thailand's floods.
5. India is expected to end export ban, as well as its ban on rice - futures trading.
6. Russia imposed a temporary export ban last Thursday in response to a record-breaking heatwave and the extent of the damage to crops and its economy is only beginning to become clear.
7. Floods in Pakistan and Australia, an export ban from India and now the wave of revolutions across the Middle East has made cotton unaffordable.
8. Buyers used to come from all over the world until the export ban.
9. On the other hand, only works of art made more than one hundred years ago will carry an export ban.
10. From now on, these items will be included in the existing export ban of leg irons, shackles and gang chains.sentencedict.com/export ban.html
11. Others in the industry said that having China's customs agency halt exports of rare earths, without calling it an export ban, carried political and legal advantages.
12. The company therefore urged the government actively to pursue a phasing out of the export ban.
13. Executives and traders fear the three countries could restrict their grain exports or even impose an export ban in an effort to keep their local market well supplied and prices low.
14. Last week, they shot up after Russia imposed an export ban on grains until the end of this year.
15. Q: Japan's Trade Minister said today that China had barely lifted the rare earth export ban on Japan. Could you tell us how long the ban will last?
16. Such panicky behaviour amplifies the impact of the Russian export ban.
More similar words: import ban, export, exporter, export tax, exporting, export duty, exportable, net exports, export agent, exportation, export credit, export insurance, export processing zone, expo, expose, ex post, exposit, expound, exponent, exposed, exposure, exposing, short break, shortbread, test ban, unexposed, expounder, expositor, wrist band, waistband.