Random good picture Not show
1) This would produce exponential curves, which do not fit the data, particularly in the first 3 months after radiotherapy.
2) Computer technology has risen an exponential curve.
3) Tumors grow on an exponential curve.
4) Conclusion Clozapine effectual procedure shows a rule of exponential curve.
5) Nonlinear directly estimating formula for exponential curve which, through fixed point, was derived, by using first order approximation of Taylor expansion.
6) The anti-malaria measures are evaluated by using the exponential curve model.
7) Regression analysis includes linear, polynomial and exponential curve fitting, plotting, and interpolation.
8) The equation of exponential curve model, which used to predict single pile limit bearing capacity, is super-set and nonlinear.
9) As shown, high-priority tasks receive the vast majority of the processor, while low-priority tasks receive considerably less in an exponential curve.
10) Instead of being a gentle growth curve, it's an exponential curve[sentencedict.com], and we're almost at a vertical wall.
11) Through the compare we can draw a conclusion that the gray forecasting precision is the best, the exponential curve method is the second best, and the logarithmic curve method is the worst.
12) When it took years to sequence the first 1 percent of the human genome, they worried they'd never finish, but they were right on schedule for an exponential curve.
13) The fitted result proves that the hypothesis that load-life curve in single logarithm should be exponential curve is right.
14) Discussions revealed that there are still shortcomings in the hyperbola and exponential Curve methods for calculating the settlement by means of measured settlement curves.
15) In his view, Luddism was, indeed, a fallacy when productivity improvements were still on the relatively flat, or slowly rising, part of the exponential curve.
16) As doublings accumulate, however, and technology moves into the steep part of the exponential curve, great leaps become possible.
17) The second one is a brand - new method based on dual - exponential curve transformation.
18) The figure of regression equation of linearise turned from the functional equation of exponential curve is the best line to express the correlation of exponential curve in colorimetric analysis.
19) This algorithm uses weighting mean and modified weight to solve the problem of that the exponential curve of acceleration and deceleration could not be dynamical adjusted freely in CNC.
20) In the early years of the ICT revolution, during the flat part of the exponential curve,[http://sentencedict.com/exponential curve.html] progress seemed interesting but limited in its applications.
21) In addition, they perform a linear extrapolation from the approximately linear tail of what appears to be an exponential curve.
22) But after two centuries of technological improvements, productivity has "turned the corner" and is now moving rapidly up the more vertical part of the exponential curve.
More similar words: exponential, exponentially, exponential decay, exponential growth, exponential equation, exponential function, exponential smoothing, exponential distribution, exponentiation, normal curve, differential calculus, exponent, potential customer, experiential, experientialism, differential coefficient, essential condition, total current, tidal current, fundamental component, partial differential equation, electrical current, vertical component, sentential, curve, curved, s-curve, incurve, scientific calculator, agential.