Random good picture Not show
1) The group sunk its first exploratory well in late 1987, and work proceeded rapidly.
2) Yingyi-D1 well, an exploratory well, was drilled to reveal the insider of standard section of Yingcheng Formation in 2006.
3) Tacan Well 1 , as the first ultra-deep exploratory well in Tarim so far, encountered severe wellbore collapsing and hardly continue drilling in dolomite formation.
4) Through its application to an exploratory well, this technique was proved to play a very important role in reservoir evaluation.
5) Well Dina-11 is a newly planed exploratory well, as the former Dina-1 was abandoned because of pipe sticking in the salt-water formation with ultra-high pressure.
6) In the operation progress of offshore exploratory well, the strength and stability of drilling riser can play an important role in offshore drilling and completion.
7) Well WS-5 was an important exploratory well of Daqing Oilfield in 2002, and it was drilled to investigate the gas reservoir in the southeast fault of Songliao Basin.
8) The well Guan9, an exploratory well drilled in 2004, has obtained industrial oil flow with light hydrocarbons in the low Shaximiao formation of Jurassic in Southeast Sichuan Basin.
9) Aosiman well 3 is the first exploratory well in Aosiman structure in Turkmenistan, which is located in the middle of southeast desert in Armudaliya Basin.
10) Thirdly, it is emphasized that the grouting effect must be examined by some methods, such as digging exploratory well, increasing grouting ration, establishing supervision system, and so on.
11) Many areas piece oil gas foreground is valued,(http://sentencedict.com/exploratory well.html) new exploratory well is successional spud in.
12) It is reported for the first time that the fossil Ostracods were collected from the Hua exploratory well 9 in the Huahai Depression of the Huahai Jinta Basin, Huxi New Village and Alxa Zuoqi.
13) The management system software shall be an integrative management platform for the production data query, issue, analysis, management of the exploratory well.
14) But it would take two more years of spillage to catch up to another deep-water catastrophe: a blowout in an exploratory well off the coast of Mexico in 1979.
15) In this norm, it is regulated the methods of sampling, fabrication, and sorting for oil sand samples, rock sample collection and entity sectional samples in the exploratory well fields.
16) Exxon Mobil, the world's largest publicly-traded oil company by market value, said it drilled its second exploratory well offshore Danang City in August and encountered hydrocarbons.
More similar words: exploratory, explorative, exploration, market exploration, explanatory, dry well, very well, self-explanatory, explanatory text, explanatory notes, recovery well, oratory, explore, expiratory, explorer, exploring, re-explore, laboratory, unexplored, collaboratory, laboratory test, internet explorer, science laboratory, research laboratory, expiatory, respiratory rate, orator, gyratory, perforator, oratorio.