Random good picture Not show
1. The example analysis indicates that the proposed explicit solution to the acceleration factor for general slice method is correct and the proposed method is reasonable and effective.
2. This paper gives an explicit solution to linear non-homogeneous recurrence relations with constant coefficients by means of generating function.
3. Furthermore, we derive the explicit solution of the expected growth rates of consumption and savings.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
4. By explicit solution the error of location is analyzed.
5. An explicit solution to a group of variational unequation, which comes from optimal stochastic problem, is got through constructing.
6. For one single retailer, the explicit solution of the decision variables and the proportion of the channel profit allocated to the retailer were presented.
7. With 3-dimension dynamic explicit solution procedure, the metal deformation process can be analyzed and simulated accurately and the process design optimized effectively.
8. Equivalent condition for optimality are obtained, and explicit solution leading to feedback formulae are derived for special utility functions and for deterministic coefficients.
9. Also an explicit solution of regularization to a special problem is constructed.
10. Using the group inverse, an explicit solution to a symmetric singular system is described.
11. Brings a quite explicit solution and the development program for the similar enterprise similar question.
12. An explicit solution is shown to the optimization problem of an investor who wants to maximize the expected total utility from consumption with partial information.
13. In this paper, the approximate explicit solution of optical output power for P-doped cascaded Raman fiber lasers was acquired by linear model.
14. The general explicit solution is derived when the symmetric singular system satisfies the regular condition.
15. Based on the symmetry of dual double-octahedral VGTM, the explicit solution on the inverse displacement analysis of the manipulator.
16. In the second part, we discuss the time-optimal control problem for an ordinary differential system with a pointwise state-constraint. We give the explicit solution.
17. Using buckling deformation function that satisfies the restraint boundary condition of the plate, an explicit solution of buckling coefficient is obtained.
18. Common model control (CMC) is an effective nonlinear control method, but its application condition requests explicit solution for the first order differential model of the process.
19. Relying on both stochastic calculus and optimal control theory, we obtain its explicit solution of optimal return function and corresponding singular control strategy.
20. Subsequently, as a important property, the time invariance of support set of solutions of regularization is proved. Also an explicit solution of regularization to a special problem is constructed.
21. The total flow - time problem of two machine open-shop is NP - hard. For the problem under the non - idle machine constraints, an explicit solution is designed.
22. Except the Analysis of Variance Estimator, these approaches all need to solve a non-linear equation, which does not have explicit solution, and only has an iteration solution in general.
23. For the model with many opportunities, we get a recursive equation and explicit solution for Poission stream.
More similar words: explicit, explicitly, explicitness, conflict resolution, solid solution, solution, absolution, resolution, in solution, explication, dissolution, irresolution, final solution, low-resolution, ideal solution, buffer solution, high-resolution, liquid solution, saline solution, aqueous solution, partial solution, joint resolution, optimum solution, problem solution, neutral solution, feasible solution, solicitation, solutio, dissolution of marriage, volution.