Random good picture Not show
1. We seem to exert every effort to make the least of the most.
2. But we can be sure that Brezhnev will exert every effort to regain the award when he visits Nixon.
3. Any nation should exert every effort to develop its chemical industry if it wants to be modernized.
4. Fourth, we need to exert every effort to expand employment and reemployment.
5. Good Faith Services, Taiping Asset will exert every effort to serve clients with a responsible.
6. Meanwhile, we need to exert every effort to plant trees, to reclaim the land and to make our earth fertile.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. A husband should exert every effort to help his wife carry out her religious duties.
8. Fourth, the government will exert every effort to expand employment and re - employment.
9. Every site must exert every effort in order to make their websites load fast.
10. Therefore the restructuring and reshuffle of enterprise must start from the Strategy Altitude and exert every effort on the foster of core competitive power of enterprise.
11. May I take this opportunity to pledge that I will exert every effort to perform my duties and work hand in hand with you all towards the 21st Century.
More similar words: make every effort, make concerted efforts, exerted, overexert, overexertion, at every turn, vertebral artery, make every endeavour, exert, every quarter, exertion, effort, exert oneself, effortful, effortless, spare no effort, without effort, waste of effort, effortlessly, physical exertion, spare no efforts, whatever, mt. everest, first-ever, cortexes, mount everest, make strenuous efforts, effortlessness, whatever happens, robert louis stevenson.