Random good picture Not show
1. Members of its executive council have been collecting signatures in the border region.
2. The National Executive Council resigned but was re-appointed on an interim basis pending the selection by Soglo of a transitional government.
3. The executive council has the right of veto over the management's policy.
4. He made policy with the aid of an Executive Council which was composed entirely of senior officials.
5. Thus was born the predecessor of WMO Executive Council.
6. They would all be appointed to the Executive Council.
7. The Executive Council has 12 members.
8. The Executive Council has 13 members ( 14 members before July 1, 1999 ).
9. The Chief Executive must consult the Executive Council before dissolving the Legislative Council.
10. MSC's executive Council, executive committee and the working group, triple coordinate and assist each other.
11. The Executive Council approved in July 2001 the design principles of the CSPF Scheme.
12. Articles 12 The organs the Assembly, the Executive Council the Secretariat.
13. The Executive Council is an organ for assisting the Chief Executive in policy - making.
14. The 63rd session of the Executive Council of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) opened in The Hague, The Netherlands, on 15th February, 2011.
15. During the year, the Executive Council held a total of 35 meetings.
16. He is assisted by the Executive Council in policy - making.
17. The meeting of the Executive Council shall be held at least once each month.
18. Five members of the Executive Council shall constitute a quorum.
19. This is a document drafted by the Executive Council World Federation for Medical Education ( WFME ).
20. TAGMA Executive Council (EC) unanimously decided to brand the present series of the Biennial DIEMOULD Exhibition held in even years at a permanent location.
21. The Executive Council, as a policy making organ of the OPCW(Sentencedict.com), plays an important role in the course of the Convention's implementation.
22. It approved a constitutional reform to make the members of the executive council direct representatives of their governments.
23. This decision is supported by my colleagues as well as the Executive Council.
24. a great-uncle was the first Bengali to serve in the governor of Bengal's executive council.
25. All Principal Officials under the Accountability System will be appointed to the Executive Council.
26. As for the general performance of non-official members of the Executive Council, dissatisfaction rate has continued to drop,[sentencedict.com] probably due to the more relaxed political atmosphere.
27. In 2004 she was appointed a nonofficial member of the Executive Council, the territory's policy-making body.
28. Jun has served as a member of the Intel China Executive Council since 1998.
More similar words: executive committee, account executive, legislative council, executive function, executive, top executive, chief executive, executive order, executive agency, executive officer, executive branch, executive program, executive director, business executive, non-executive director, corporate executive, executive department, chief executive officer, executing, execution, State Council, security council, executioner, county council, national security council, economic and social council, council, council of economic advisors, councilor, councillor.