Random good picture Not show
1. On the debit side, Newfoundland gave up exclusive control of its offshore resources.
2. The recent takeover gave Rafferty exclusive control of the company.
3. Monopoly When a company has exclusive control over the market for a product. or when there are many buyers but only one seller.
4. A message engine has exclusive control of its own data store, so no other message engine can be linked to that data store.
5. Exclusive control by one group of the means of producing or selling a commodity or service.
6. When a company has exclusive control over the market for a product. or when there are many buyers but only one seller.
7. Law A right granted by a government giving exclusive control over a specified Commercial activity to a single party.
8. A company or group having exclusive control over a commercial activity.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. State governments once had exclusive control over the access of mining companies to mineral resources.
10. First, they both prevent any one employee from exercising exclusive control over specific functions or applications.
11. It is served by the portal servlet but has exclusive control over the complete page.
12. I want free access to your innovations, but I want exclusive control.
13. Monopoly is the opposite side of competition. It means a company or a group occupies most share of a certain market and gets exclusive control over the market and decides the price of commodities.
14. Each variety will, for certain, remain out of our exclusive control and carry its own agenda.
More similar words: exclusive contract, exclusive economic zone, exclusive, exclusive or, exclusively, exclusive of, exclusive use, exclusiveness, exclusive mode, exclusive right, mutually exclusive, exclusive distributor, exclusive distribution, positive control, adaptive control, exclusivity, exclusivism, cooperative control, adaptive control system, executive control system, have control over, exchange control, conclusive, exclusion, inconclusive, conclusively, inconclusively, foreign exchange control, to the exclusion of, exclusionary rule.