Random good picture Not show
1) The boys exchanged blows with the police.
2) The two men exchanged blows .
3) Ade and Brooks exchanged blows yesterday and they were severely punished today.
4) The two men were yelling at each other and exchanging blows.
5) Two figures were battling furiously, exchanging blows as they materialized.
6) While the men exchanged blows the girl struck Farini from behind with a blunt instrument.
7) They rolled over and over on the damp moss,(http://sentencedict.com/exchange blows.html) exchanging blows and vile words until finally Topaz's strength ran out.
8) We were about exchange blows when the principal saw us and took us to the office.
9) Deep in the oceans, heavily armoured mantis shrimp exchange blows from hammer-like appendages in fights over territory.
10) They scuffled for a few minutes, but did not exchange blows.
11) See the city tube and the resident of a city today fierce exchange blows!
12) The alarmingly dangerous scene peasant laborer dock is irritable exchange blows, lose entering river middle!
13) The disagreement in opinion regarding the question makes them exchange blows.
More similar words: exchange, exchanged, exchanger, in exchange for, exchange rate, exchangeable, money exchange, floating exchange rate, stock exchange, heat exchanger, bill of exchange, rate of exchange, foreign exchange, exchange program, medium of exchange, currency exchange, security exchange, fixed exchange rates, foreign exchange rate, new york stock exchange, american stock exchange, foreign exchange market, foreign exchange control, securities and exchange commission, change hands, change, changer, changed, net change, archangel.