Random good picture Not show
1) Microscope evidence of damage by rolling is available.
2) Check the regulator for evidence of damage or contamination.
3) Her research draws on evidence of damage to the hippocampal region of the brain, the area responsible for laying down new memories.
4) If there's evidence of damage to electrical wiring, shut off the power at the control box.
5) BOB DOUGHTY: The researchers said turmeric may reduce evidence of damage in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease.
6) Inspect the regulator. Check the regulator for evidence of damage or contamination.
7) His recent book, Return to Titanic,[http://sentencedict.com/evidence of damage.html] includes evidence of damage caused by submersibles hitting and landing on the ship. There is a gash to the bow.
8) Check the cylinder valve for evidence of damage or contamination.
9) A spectrograph device can use the near-infrared light bouncing off an apple to show evidence of damage. The ultraviolet light can show contaminants.
10) It said that there is an accumulating pile of evidence of damage that this does to larger forms of marine life like seals and tortoises.
11) A spectrograph device can use the near-infrared light bouncing off an apple to show evidence of damage.
More similar words: preponderance of evidence, extent of damage, rule of evidence, evidence, evidenced, accident damage, in evidence, accidental damage, oral evidence, audit evidence, law of evidence, prince of darkness, hearsay evidence, direct evidence, written evidence, produce evidence, physical evidence, internal evidence, indirect evidence, there is evidence that, objective evidence, admissible evidence, substantial evidence, reasonable evidence, documentary evidence, corroborating evidence, circumstantial evidence, providence, improvidence, damage.