Random good picture Not show
1. In the event of default or bankruptcy, debenture holders become general creditors of the issuer.
2. The receivables merely serve as collateral in the event of default.
3. The penalty clause entitled the plaintiff, in the event of default in payment, to extract a pound of flesh nearest the defendant's heart.
4. I discovered in the event of default, my credit card company had the right to increase the interest rate.
5. Compensation of entitlements and actions upon event of default.
6. Actions upon event of default.
7. Notice of Default: shall refer to the notice issued by Pledgee in accordance with this Agreement declaring an Event of Default.
8. The alternative, Obligation Acceleration, requires that Obligations in excess of the Default Requirement are declared due and payable as a result of an event of default or similar event.
9. the thing that made us aware that not filing financial statements was an event of default and, therefore, something that would entitle you to the payment immediately.
10. Comments : The" golden intent "in the nature of bonds, no charge[sentencedict.com], However intermediation margin as a client contract will be an event of default or breach of the agreed compensation payments.
11. For companies that we thought had backdated stock options, that we could buy their bonds at what they would trade for without this potential event of default.
12. Their admission into the extended guarantee did not materially change the Government's risk event of default.
13. Assets pledged by a borrower to secure a loan or other credit, and subject to seizure in the event of default.
14. Provision contained in a Bond Indenture requiring that in an event of default any remaining interest and principal become immediately due and payable.
15. Obligation Default means Obligations in excess of the Default Requirement become capable of being declared due and payable as a result of an event of default or similar event.
16. Netting may take several forms which have varying degrees of legal enforceability in the event of default of one of the parties.
17. It also sets out the duties of borrower and the lender and in the event of default, the rights and remedies of each party.
18. Securities that have priority ahead of all other unsecured or subordinated debt in ranking for payment in the event of default.
19. No action pursuant to this paragraph shall affect any subsequent Event of Default or Potential Event of Default or impair any right or remedy consequent thereon.
20. Failure to pass these additional completion tests would result in an event of default and potential acceleration of the debt.
More similar words: in default of, default judgment, default, defaulter, in default, default on, department of defense, default route, default file, default value, default option, default setting, reverse fault, default settings, default assumption, double fault, coefficient of determination, in the event of, point of departure, vault of heaven, extent of damage, out of debt, fault, faulty, cost of debt, get out of debt, line of defence, at fault, no-fault, in fault.