Random good picture Not show
1. The autocorrelation function is an even function.
2. If all that weren't enough, FarmVille doesn't even function like a proper farm: in FarmVille, wheat grows in two days--in real life, it takes months.
3. Some might even function as replacement ships for his friends.
4. It may even function really well and may fix your collaboration or even document management problems.
5. This distinction is rather crude because even function can be compromised.
6. The common definition of singular and even function was given.
7. Under some conditions, L-selectin and PSGL-1 can even function synergicly to compensate each other's physiologic function.
8. One of synthetic biology's primary goals is to create customizable organisms able to produce food, fuel or pharmaceuticals; clean toxins from the environment; or even function as computers.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. In principle, you can run winbindd on a computer that doesn't run a Samba server or even function as an SMB/CIFS client, except to the extend that winbindd is an SMB/CIFS client.
10. Several pieces could be gathered to sell and a few placed in his galactic gallery. Some might even function as replacement ships for his friends.
More similar words: production function, nonfunctional, main function, allocation function, non-functioning, consumption function, function, rational function, NOT function, and function, functional, function as, objective function, function key, malfunction, disfunction, functioning, functionary, functionally, map function, dysfunction, function call, functional organization, functional decomposition, dual function, line function, wave function, hyperfunction, function word, loss function.