Random good picture Not show
1. Then peanut protein is extracted with ethyl acetate.
2. Under optimized conditions, the concentration of ethyl acetate in Chinese spirits was determined.
3. In addition, acetaldehyde, ethyl acetate, ethyl caproate, ethyl valerate, ethyl lactate and some other unidentified compositions were also detected.
4. The ethyl acetate extract of Typha latifolia inhibit the growth of some algae.
5. Under dimethylbenzene : ethyl acetate : n - buty alcohol 2∶3∶3 , propertions are better of the adhesive.
6. The ethyl acetate is synthesized in reaction distillation column with acid natural zeolite as catalyst.
7. A method was proposed to determine the residual ethyl acetate in AMLOX.
8. On cellular level, the fraction of ethyl acetate could promote osteogenic differentiation and showed no inhibition on adipogenic differentiation of MSCs.
9. Outlined solvents like , butanone ethyl acetate, acetone, methylbenzene ethanol are quick drying solvents.
10. Ethyl acetate was synthesized by ethanol with acetic acid as raw material.
11. Conclusion The extracts from Actinidia arguta by ethyl acetate have good inhibitory effect on Eca - 109 cells.
12. Objective To study the chemical constituents of ethyl acetate extract in the roots of Actinidia deliciosa C.
13. Finally the separation of n-hexane and ethyl acetate was tested with an industrial column in a way of batch azeotropic distillation.
14. Polybenzimidazoles cooking in printing ink is ethyl ketone, ethyl acetate,[sentencedict.com/ethyl acetate.html] and so on.
15. Among them, alcohol, 2- acetone, ethyl acetate, ethanoic acid, 3- methyl -1- butylacohol, 3- hydroxyl -2- methyl ethyl ketone made up the main volatile constituent fermentation sausage.
16. Solid lipid nanoparticles aqueous dispersion loaded ethyl acetate extract of Tripterygium wilfordii Hook.
17. A method for determination of residual ethyl acetate in tiamulin fumarate was established.
18. Testing the bioactivity of the different extracts proceedingly, ethyl acetate extract had higher antifeeding activity.
19. Using ethyl alcohol, acetone and ethyl acetate as the solvents, 3 kinds of extracts of Capsicum frutescens L. var. Fasciculatum were prepared respectively.
20. The distribution coefficient D indicated: Ethyl acetate was the most suitable extractant for CGA s purification.
21. During this period, the content of aromatic substance attained their own peak, including ethyl acetate, butanol, and 2 methyl butanol.
22. C. The quench is performed with aqueous sodium hydrogen carbonate and ethyl acetate.
23. The extracts of Girardinia palmate(Forssk. ) with chloroform and ethyl acetate had high adjust mortality ratio, above 80%.
24. The scavenging agent for scavenging the chewing gum residual consists of carbon disulfide, methylene dichloride, ethyl acetate, span-80, cyclohexanone, sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate and water.
25. This solution is then treated with either methylene chloride or ethyl acetate,(sentencedict.com) which bonds with the caffeine.
26. A new lignan, named orthosilignin, was isolated from the ethyl acetate extract of the roots of Orthosiphon wulfenioides (Diels) Hand.
27. The Daidzin was obtained with a purity of 90% using acetone circumfluence extraction and the hybrid extraction of acetone and ethyl acetate.
28. Preparative high-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC) was used for the separation of calycosin and formononetin from the ethyl acetate extract of Astragalus membranaceus Bge.
29. For instance, the main body flavoring components in Fen-flavor liquors were ethyl acetate and ethyl lactate but just slight content of ethyl caproate.
30. The result shows that, on over 2.5 times content of Daidzin in materials can be arrived with the hybrid extraction of acetone and ethyl acetate.
More similar words: methylate, methylated, methylated spirit, acetate, triacetate, thylacine, methylamine, methylation, ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, phenylethylamine, acetylate, lysergic acid diethylamide, methylphenidate, diethyl ether, thylakoid, polyethylene terephthalate, ethyl, methyl, phylactery, diethyl, ethylene, dimethyl, prophylactic, anaphylactic, methylene, methyl group, polyethylene, methylene blue, deacetylation.