Random good picture Not show
(1) The estimated life of a steel bridge subjected to random load in highly dependent upon damage accumulation caused by fatigue load.
(2) The delivery truck in our example has an estimated life of 5 years, so the depreciation expense each year is 1/5, or 2%, of the depreciable amount.
(3) The project has an estimated life span of only 50 to 100 years, a blink of the eye in this region.
(4) Then the average annual net profit is calculated by dividing the difference between incremental revenues and costs by the estimated life of the investment.
(5) The 10 to 100 gigabits of data per square inch on today's memory cards has an estimated life expectancy of only 10 to 30 years.
(6) An asset group consists of asset X with an estimated remaining life of five years, asset Y with an estimated life of seven years and asset Z (the primary asset) with a four-year life.
(7) Based on the data, the researchers created a chart, much like a growth curve, which estimated life expectancy based on a person's age, gender and walking speed.
(8) Another of our non-winning favorites, this map shows a sample of 76,425 recognized species — just a fraction of the 5 to 100 million estimated life forms in existence.
More similar words: estimated, estimated time of arrival, estimated value, it is estimated that, estimate, overestimate, underestimate, estimator, animatedly, estimation, estimating, estimative, guesstimate, overestimation, cost estimating, underestimation, estimable, intimate, ultimate, inestimable, ultimately, legitimate, intimately, penultimate, animated, illegitimate, legitimately, sublimated, reanimated, illegitimately.