Random good picture Not show
1. After Comintern holds water, established connection with Chinese revolutionary not only, and returned a help to prepare to construct Chinese Communist.
2. The second line shows an ESTABLISHED connection, where 192.168.1.147 is connected to port 445 on the local host (192.168.1.143).
3. An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
4. When TCP has a "large" amount of data to send it will limit the size of each send to be no bigger that the MSS size for the established connection.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Little benefit is achieved from having more than 40 connections and one should bear in mind that each established connection consumes memory and network resources.
6. This means that it will not work on other protocols and will not match a currently established connection.
7. When opening a persistent connection, every following page requesting SQL services can reuse the same established connection to the SQL server.
8. The server parses the query, creates an execution plan, executes the plan and returns the retrieved rows to the client by transmitting them over the established connection.
9. The state ESTABLISHED indicates that the packet is part of an already established connection that has been used to both send and receive packets and is fully valid.
10. Finally, RELATED means that the packet is starting a new connection and it is associated with an already established connection.
More similar words: established church, ground connection, established practices, established, unestablished, well established, connection, reconnection, no connection, connectionism, disconnection, data connection, connectionless, interconnection, cross connection, connection point, in this connection, network connections, virtual connection, business connection, establish, persistent connection, re-establish, reestablish, establishment, reestablishing, establishment of, re-establishment, reestablishment, disestablishment.