Random good picture Not show
1) The marches were little more than an escape valve for an establishment broadly supported in its basest enterprises by the mainstream.
2) Sweets: These must have been an escape valve for him, images of a life outside of here where he wasn't tormented by his compulsion and agoraphobic.
3) The Steam Pressure Escape Valve shouldst be closed only when thou dost clean the mechanism.
4) The escape valve of labour mobility is half-blocked.
5) Fixes press air escape valve department refer to API and about standard optimize design face become, It structure new,(http://sentencedict.com/escape valve.html) Performance dependable.
6) China needs an "escape valve".
7) He continues a long-standing artistic tradition of imagining the end of civilization, a form of emotional and spiritual escape valve operated since man found a means to express himself.
8) If you discover yourself making big changes to the wrong file, you use this dialog as a kind of escape valve to return things to the status quo.
9) The vertex and gas gathering place shall adopt automatic exhaust (steam) valve, the bottom shall adopt water escape valve.
10) The Babel of languages keeps workers pinned down in their own country. The escape valve of labour mobility is half-blocked.
11) China moved last year from being a massive importer of steel to being a modest net exporter providing a temporary escape valve for domestic producers.
More similar words: escape velocity, intake valve, escape, escapee, escaped, escapement, fire escape, escape from, escape hatch, narrow escape, escape artist, a narrow escape, mitral valve, ileocecal valve, mitral valve prolapse, valve, valved, bivalve, valveless, heart valve, check valve, relief valve, safety valve, aortic valve, exhaust valve, salvage value, bicuspid valve, scape, pulmonary valve, tricuspid valve.