Random good picture Not show
(1) Said Zhang Linqi, HIV immune escape mechanism is more subtle, HIV infection is precisely the immune system fight the infection of immune cells.
(2) Drug and alcohol are sometimes used as an escape mechanism.
(3) The top half of the 1-X is a dummy. What would be an upper-stage, with a crew capsule and its emergency escape mechanism are simulators made to the correct shape and weight.
(4) Under capitalism drug and alcohol are used by some as an escape mechanism.
(5) The invention relates to an escape wheel (10) having a direction of rotation which defines an upstream direction and a downstream direction[sentencedict.com/escape mechanism.html], which is intended to be used in an escape mechanism.
(6) Objective To investigate the effect of Fas and FasL abnormal expression on immune escape mechanism of renal cell carcinoma(RCC).
(7) No expression or weak expression of ICAM-1 might be an important immune escape mechanism in the development of HCC.
(8) Objective To investigate the effect of Fas and FasL abnormal expression on immune escape mechanism RCC.
(9) This allows starting and ending quote characters to be used as an escape mechanism.
(10) The design of tumor vaccine is based on the knowledge of tumor immune escape mechanism.
More similar words: price mechanism, drive mechanism, defence mechanism, defense mechanism, mechanism, chain mechanism, gear mechanism, feed mechanism, servomechanism, servo mechanism, escapement, firing mechanism, action mechanism, rotary mechanism, access mechanism, control mechanism, rotating mechanism, steering mechanism, delivery mechanism, decision mechanism, chemical mechanism, switching mechanism, adjusting mechanism, transport mechanism, actuating mechanism, automatic mechanism, protection mechanism, transaction mechanism, fundamental mechanism, controlling mechanism.