Random good picture Not show
1. A prediction error signal and a motion vector for a current block are transmitted, describing the location of the predictor block in the reference picture.
2. The error signal is detected by the transmittance photoelectric plethysmograph. An electromagnetic solenoid is adopted for use as the hydraulic actuator.
3. An automatic controller must detect the actuating error signal, which is usually at a very.
4. If double talk occurs, the error signal e(t) will not only contain the echo estimation error, but also the near - end signal.
5. The actuating error signal is the net force acting on the diaphragm.
6. In this scheme, the position error signal of the two magnetic suspension systems is the input of the adaptive controller of pole placement, synchronous suspension is realized by feedback compensation.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The gunpoint light will bring an error signal when the optical screen work before gunpoint.
8. The effective space zone is netted around the error signal microphone.
9. The amplifier amplifies the power of the actuating error signal, which in turn operates the actuator.
10. The error signal for the robot controller is therefore defined in Cartesian coordinates.
11. Upon doing so, each unit feeds a parity error signal to a separate latch.
12. Traditional stabilization precision measuring method is of great randomness because of the manual selection of angle error signal, which effects the measuring precision.
13. A new variable step-size LMS adaptive filtering algorithm is presented, which makes use of the intercorrelation function of the relative output error signal to control the new variable step-size.
14. Completion of a given sequence to quantify and calculate the quantization error signal to noise ratio.
15. If the frequency of a laser is modulated sinusoidally, the first harmonic component of saturated absorption signal can be used as error signal to stabilize the frequency of the laser.
16. This point out that in order to improve the LMS algorithm performance, the gradient are optimally estimated, or the error signal are nonlinearity processed, these methods are equipollent.
17. In this paper, Gaussian lineshape function is used to derive the theoretical formula of error signal.
18. Then, in order to keep maximum noise reduction and minimum number of error sensors, an approach for error signal interpolation is proposed.
More similar words: MIRROR SITE, analog signal, signal, signally, King of Terrors, signaller, signaler, signalled, terror-stricken, a reign of terror, reign of terror, signal lamp, signaling, signalling, signalize, signalman, signal box, countersignature, time signal, turn signal, weak signal, busy signal, signal light, image signal, audio signal, start signal, radio signal, alarm signal, storm signal, sound signal.