Random good picture Not show
1) There are two Methods : To calculate the equivalent units : FIFO and weighted average method.
2) The port expects to process 6.3 million 20-foot equivalent units (TEU)worth of containers in 2011.
3) There are two methods to calculate the equivalent units: FIFO and weighted average method.
4) The project leader has to consider how units of travelling time can be converted into equivalent units of money.
5) And as to the cost account of work-in-process, we cannot simply adopt method of equivalent units, norm proportion or norm costing method.
6) If FIFO method is used to account for product costs,[http://sentencedict.com/equivalent units.html] it is necessary to measure separately the equivalent units in beginning work in process and the current period equivalent units.
7) In order to compute costs, accountants use a base known as equivalent units.
8) Factors indicators for the area to control the region's largest land-use factor for the area equivalent units, calculate combination of factors, the land marked for-food standards.
9) HPH handled a total throughput of 41.5 million TEUs ( twenty - foot equivalent units ) last year.
10) The new port will have a capacity to handle 3.5 million TEU (twenty foot equivalent units), and is one of the largest of more than a dozen new port projects being developed by DP World.
11) Shipment volumes of other tobacco products (OTP), in cigarette equivalent units, grew by 21.6 per cent, primarily driven by strong growth in France and the Nordic countries.
12) When there is ending work-in-process inventory, the measure-ment of work accomplished in a period requires that partially completed units be converted to a smaller number of equivalent units.
More similar words: equivalent, nonequivalent, cash equivalent, be equivalent to, equivalence, equivalency, equivalent resistance, equivalence point, univalent, bivalent, ambivalent, multivalent, ambivalence, student union, equal opportunity, valent, pentavalent, covalent, valentine, prevalent, monovalent, polyvalent, tetravalent, covalent bond, valentine day, valentine's day, equivocal, equivocate, unequivocal, unequivocally.