Random good picture Not show
1. The oil states of Nigeria, Angola and Equatorial Guinea did very badly.
2. Embassy of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea?
3. Simon Mann, who goes on trial in Equatorial Guinea today, is an Old Etonian adventurer who has spent most of his decidedly mixed career in the murky world of special forces and mercenaries.
4. The countries with the lowest average IQ scores—Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Mozambique, Gabon—have among the highest disease burdens.
5. At the end of a summit in Equatorial Guinea, the African leaders said that the warrant seriously complicated their efforts to find a political solution.
6. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea, on Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea. It was founded by the British in1827. Population, 30, 710.
7. At the bottom of the average-intelligence list is Equatorial Guinea, followed by St Lucia.
8. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea, on Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea. It was founded by the British in 827. Population, 30,[http://Sentencedict.com]70.
9. Equatorial Guinea, most of which is an island off western Africa, will pay for the contract.
10. VOTERS in Equatorial Guinea, a tiny oil-rich country in West Africa, go to the polls on Sunday November 29th to re-elect Teodoro Obiang Nguema as president.
11. An Equatorial Guinea in the Gulf of Guinea.
12. Equatorial Guinea, whose economy developed rapidly and steadily in recent years, is the member of Economic Community of Central African States and Central African Customs and Economic Union.
13. On July 23, 2010, Equatorial Guinea's Prime Minister Ignacio Milam Tang met with visiting Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo in Malabo,(Sentencedict.com) the capital of Equatorial Guinea.
14. The steep drop in oil prices has impacted countries such as Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Nigeria, where it generates more than half of all revenues.
15. Tullow Oil, the FTSE 100 company leading the exploration, believes the exploitable deposits could exceed 1.5bn barrels, reserves comparable to Equatorial Guinea and the Republic of Chad .
16. Global Witness has been publishing damning reports on the complicity in corruption of nations' financial, real estate and other sectors in countries such as Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea.
17. Despite Mann's hopes that he might be released by Zimbabwe, he was sent to Equatorial Guinea at the end of January this year.
18. The story has been repeated from Nigeria to Sudan, Equatorial Guinea to Gabon and Angola to Venezuela.
19. The two together, called Spanish Guinea, gained independence from Spain in 1968 and emerged as the Republic of Equatorial Guinea.
20. Simon Mann, a British mercenary jailed first in Zimbabwe in 2004 and then imprisoned since 2008 in Equatorial Guinea , flew to Britain after getting a presidential pardon.
21. Afghanistan is now the third-most unequal society in the world after Angola and Equatorial Guinea.
22. China's biggest suppliers in Africa as of 2006 were Angola, the Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, and Sudan. It has also sought supplies from Chad, Nigeria, Algeria, and Gabon.
23. Over the past week, I have visited Ethiopia, Algeria, Equatorial Guinea and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I arrived in Zambia yesterday evening.
24. The sewage treatment plant in Malabo is the first sewage treatment facility of Equatorial Guinea , and will greatly improve the urban environment of Malabo after completion.
25. Gervinho is expected to represent Ivory Coast in the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea from January, and is likely to miss up to four weeks of the Premier League campaign.
26. First, it has pursued exploration and production deals in smaller, low-visibility countries such as Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, and the Republic of Congo.
More similar words: equatorial, celestial equator, equator, linear equation, nonlinear equation, curatorial, senatorial, piscatorial, dictatorial, guinea, accusatorial, gladiatorial, examinatorial, gubernatorial, new guinea, conspiratorial, guinea-pig, guinea pig, guinea fowl, guinea worm, gulf of guinea, papua new guinea, algebraic equation, inequation, guinea worm disease, exponential equation, parental guidance, differential equation, motorial, tutorial.