Random good picture Not show
1. However, there are other important benefits of entrained air in both freshly mixed and hardened concrete.
2. The gas burner throughly mixes fuel and entrained air to form a nearly stoichiometric mixture prior to combustion.
3. The amount of entrained air is usually between 5 percent and 8 percent of the volume of the concrete, but may be varied as required by special conditions.
4. Anti-foam additive allows any entrained air to be released and burst quickly, ensuring enough lubrication between machine parts at any time.
5. Entrained air in oil is comprised of tiny air bubbles suspended in the oil.
6. Anti-foam additive allows any entrained air to be released and destroyed quickly, ensuring enough lubrication between machine parts at any operating time.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. The experiment on entrained air amount measurement has been carried out by using the capacitance air void meter which was manufactured by authors.
8. Pump performance test data is presented for low to medium specific speed pumps (900 to 3000 U. S. units), pumping water with up to 10 percent entrained air.
9. It was found originally that environment atmosphere could effect the entrained air content of concrete.
10. The effect of reducing cavitation damage in high-speed flow structure not only relate with entrained air concentration, but also relate with air bubble density has been discovered in recent research.
More similar words: untrained, trained, strained, restrained, unstrained, constrained, house-trained, entrain, restrainedly, toilet-trained, trained nurse, unrestrained, entrainment, unconstrained, constrainedly, unrestrainedly, ordained, foreordained, preordained, constrained optimization, gain entrance to, fine-grained, grained, drained, undrained, ingrained, engrained, in train, harebrained, left-brained.