Random good picture Not show
1. There is wit enough, and to spare.
2. It was a large place, with room enough and to spare for all of them.
3. He has enough and to spare.
4. We have enough and to spare of bad novels.
5. There is room enough and to spare for another ten people in the bus.
6. There is room enough and to spare for another twenty people in the plane.
7. Do you have enough to cover all your household expenses? Oh yes, enough and to spare.
More similar words: enough, good enough, rough and ready, roughage, brougham, hand to mouth, nought, from hand to mouth, spare no expense, through thick and thin, tend to, grand tour, attend to, band together, intend to, spare parts, so to speak, to speak of, spare part, laugh at, get around to, second to none, put an end to, gin and tonic, photosphere, tend towards, stratosphere, correspond to, laughably, laughable.