Random good picture Not show
1. That is more than I can engage for.
2. I will engage for his behavior should you decide to employ him.
3. I can engage for his honesty.
4. That's all I can engage for.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The two armies were fiercely engaged for several hours.
6. The typist is engaged for a week on trial.
7. They've been engaged for six months.
8. Todd and Ellen have been engaged for about 3 months now.
9. Betty Bell was the chief informant about Harold Shoosmith for she had been engaged for three mornings and three evenings a week.
10. There must therefore be another process at work affecting performance, a process which is engaged for certain tasks but not for others.
11. He was gathering data for a book about world metro systems, a task on which he had been engaged for years.
12. Any farm outbuildings or their contents or any liability for domestic employees engaged for farm work are excluded.
13. She will engage for her promise.
14. I'll engage for John's behaviour should you decide to employ him.
15. I will engage for his behaviour should you decide to employ him.
16. It is more than I engage for, I assure you.
More similar words: engage, engaged, engage in, greengage, disengage, unengaged, engaged in, disengaged, engagement, engage with, engaged with, be engaged in, engage in trade, disengagement, engagement ring, previous engagement, revenge for, engaging, engagingly, voting age, drinking age, buying agent, reducing agent, bonding agent, booking agent, cooling agent, shipping agent, oxidizing agent, purchasing agent, bleaching agent.