Random good picture Not show
1) Children seem to be endued with endless vitality.
2) Endued with evenness of mind, one casts off in this very life both good deeds and evil deeds.
3) Can we say everybody is endued with wisdom?
4) The saint is endued with power from god.
5) The greatest scholar is not endued with perfect wisdom.
6) She is endued with wisdom from above.
7) He is endued with genius.
8) He is endued with a spirit of public service.
9) The wisest man is not endued with perfect wisdom.
10) Furniture has been endued with definite cultural meaning.
11) Your arm is endued with power ; your hand is strong, your right hand exalted.
12) Chinese endued with this happy temperament we believe to be by no means rare.
13) For law cognition or value judgement, history is endued with meanings by way of narration.
14) Thus, research on revenue loss is endued with great theoretical and practical significance in China today.
15) Elevator, as a vertical transporting facility,(http://sentencedict.com/endued with.html) is endued with higher requirement on function and service.
16) So people in possession of superficies should be endued with the right of applying for postponement and purchase.
17) And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
18) He was believed to be possessed of every form of power, endued with wisdom, and in his dominion over the human race partial to justice, and with no limit to his goodness and love.
More similar words: be imbued with, endue with, feed with, cursed with, proceed with, stocked with, be armed with, blessed with, engaged with, be lined with, supplied with, be faced with, be packed with, be compared with, provided with, invested with, be cursed with, furnished with, as compared with, be filled with, be coupled with, be covered with, be seasoned with, be confused with, be blessed with, be combined with, be charged with, acquainted with, be infected with, be equipped with.