Random good picture Not show
1. Endemic diseases carried away additional vast numbers of people.
2. A preliminary study on epidemic endemic disease which results from drinking water is made, according to regional distribution law of the elements in groundwater in Jilin province.
3. An unknown endemic disease of equine in Qingshui County of Gan-su Province in China was studied and confirmed to be Se-deficiency due to low Se content in feeds and water.
4. I have been working in the endemic disease prevention and control domain since graduated from Harbin Medical University.
5. Methods According to "The National Technical Scheme for Endemic Disease Control", the content of fluoride in drinking water was assassed by F-ion selective electrode.
6. Schistosomiasis is an important endemic disease that harms to millions of people.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. West Nile virus (WNV) infection is an endemic disease caused by WNV that is maintained in a natural transmission cycle involving mosquito vectors and bird reservoir hosts.
8. Ruili City of endemic disease prevention Office.
9. Scope: Endemic disease prevention Endemic disease prevention.
10. Health Supervision received health monitoring, occupational and endemic disease prevention, chronic diseases of advanced units.
11. Before the reform and open policy the partial infectious diseases, endemic disease which controls was started to resurge, the new health, the healthy question also unceasingly appear.
12. Being the chief-editor of "Endemic disease Tendency", provide a new information platform for the national endemic disease prevention and control.
13. It discusses chemical forms, availability and biogeochemical cycle of selenium, and also analyses the relations between selenium and endemic disease and its important role in environment.
14. Conclusion The study shows that it is effective to perform the health education for endemic disease prev...
15. Despite these challenges, two vaccine candidates have advanced to evaluation in human subjects in countries with endemic disease, and several potential vaccines are in earlier stages of development.
16. Being the person in charge of building the picture database of endemic disease , are making another new platform for endemic disease health education.
17. Tuberculosis, or "consumption" as it was commonly known, caused the most widespread public concern in the 19th and early 20th centuries as an endemic disease of the urban poor.
18. Besides, the development and the use of these results are discussed on geological prospecting, environment evaluation, endemic disease prevent and cure. geologic hazard forcasting and ...
19. Methods Make an investigation among the related group on health education for endemic disease prevention and therapy.
20. Li Ying, female, Han, was born in August 1973, the associate researcher and master student supervisor in the Center of Endemic Disease Control, Harbin Medical University.
21. Objective To discuss the applying value of X-ray protecting device in mobile X-ray photographing for endemic disease .
22. Through analysis to the goiter, the Keshan disease, the fluorine spot tooth and the endemic disease and so on, this paper tries to explain the relations between the geographical environment and t...
More similar words: epidemic disease, genetic disease, celiac disease, endemic, disease, diseased, addison's disease, eye disease, skin disease, lyme disease, liver disease, heart disease, paget's disease, blood disease, mental disease, mad cow disease, kidney disease, hansen's disease, meniere's disease, venereal disease, cushing's disease, inherited disease, hereditary disease, alzheimer's disease, deficiency disease, infectious disease, contagious disease, congenital disease, parkinson's disease, periodontal disease.