Random good picture Not show
1. But further empirical research has revealed considerable diversity in the roles of particular political structures.
2. The value of empirical research ultimately depends on the quality of conceptual analysis that defines the objects of enquiry.
3. Much of the empirical research has examined student radicals.
4. By far the greatest amount of empirical research on democratic attitudes has been done in the United States.
5. In terms of government legislation, empirical research has indicated that a consensual model is indeed more applicable.
6. The type of detailed empirical research reviewed above suggests that scepticism is to be strongly recommended.
7. Empirical research indicates that young people perceive non-drinkers lacking in these qualities.
8. Based on a comprehensive literature review and an empirical research, this thesis makes a systematic inspection into the community approach of rural tourism development.
9. An Empirical Research on the Health Index Forecasting of Zhe Jang Province with Semiparametric Regression Model.
10. With statistically empirical research, the reliability coefficient could be estimated and improved, which could form the basis for further evaluation and decision.
11. At last, we give an empirical research on application results of earned value management in a power project of Shanxi International Power Group.
12. An empirical research is taken with data from manufacturing in China to verify aforesaid postulation and compare with overseas practice.
13. And then(sentencedict.com), use the method of empirical research to measure the relation of the income tax for company and the dividend payment rate to make a conclusion.
14. This paper does the empirical research of the samples of listed companies which occurred substantive transfer of control in 2002, applying the mergers and acquisitions performance evaluation model.
15. An empirical research is made on the A share listed Companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets from the perspective that surplus equal to the sum of operating cash flows and accrued profits.
16. The main use of Analytical Hierarchy Process and Empirical Research.
17. By the empirical research method, the cross section analysis was made on the correlation between the capital cost and the capital structure by adding enterprise scale variable.
18. Chapter three is the empirical research about current money and capital markets coordination.
19. This paper takes the standardized analysis and empirical research these two method to make analysis.
20. Given no dividend, this paper also performs an empirical research on its forecast effect, which is decided by the precision of estimated expected yield and changeability.
21. How do themes emerge, develop, attract popular sociological interest and become acceptable topics of empirical research?
22. In the 124 articles we found that were related to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,[sentencedict.com] we found 92 that included some empirical research.
23. Articles by well-known political scientists discuss the central concepts and recent empirical research in many important subfields.
24. Why does theorizing seem to be so much more prestigious than empirical research?
25. Despite many protestations to the contrary, its arguments fail to offer solutions to the problems of empirical research.
26. They constitute no more than pointers towards an agenda for more detailed, empirical research.
27. The theories which have been advanced so far have not been adequately tested in empirical research soas to gain credibility.
28. In doing so I will be making frequent reference to the empirical research findings of criminologists working mostly in the positivist tradition.
29. Then it expounds the interdependent relation between theoretical and empirical research.
30. Furthermore, the thesis tests the effect of the implementation model above through empirical research.
More similar words: empirical, empirically, empirical data, empirical formula, research, researcher, research lab, empiric, research work, research into, media research, basic research, research grant, market research, research worker, research center, research report, research design, research subject, empiricism, empiricist, product research, research program, applied research, research project, research facility, research director, economic research, consumer research, marketing research.