Random good picture Not show
1. He worked only part-time, an elevator operator, because the country was awash in college graduates.
2. The elevator operators know his habits and are holding back the door of a car.
3. Then he turned his head quickly to the elevator operator.
4. The elevator operator smiled, "I guess you must be feeling pretty good(sentencedict.com/elevator operator.html), " he said.
5. Qualification or license of electrician, elevator operator , welding worker, etc.
6. Elevator operator: I' m sorry ma' am. Empty.
7. Elevator operator: Humph! I brought you up didn't I?
8. Elevator operator in the Pentagon.
9. Desperate and disenchanted, she flees to Tulsa where she works as a department store elevator operator.
10. Certificate or license for electrician, boiler controller, forklift controller, elevator operator, etc.
11. Life full of and downs, especially when you're an elevator operator.
12. For the next two hours, we drove through the city. She showed me the building where she had once worked as an elevator operator.
13. She showed me the building where she had once worked as an elevator operator.
14. Life is full of ups and downs, especially when you're an elevator operator.
More similar words: elevator, elevatory, elevator shaft, grain elevator, freight elevator, levator, computer operator, telephone operator, wireless operator, telegraph operator, operator, cooperator, camera operator, radio operator, decelerator, accelerator, acceleratory, Boolean operator, machine operator, comparison operator, operator precedence, accelerator pedal, switchboard operator, electric generator, linear accelerator, levorotatory, electrical generator, particle accelerator, electric refrigerator, evaporator.