Random good picture Not show
1. The nation's electronics industry made important strides this year to even up its balance of trade.
2. The prognosis for the future of the electronics industry is encouraging.
3. In the electronics industry, for instance, 5000 jobs are being lost.
4. Cadmium is a toxic waste product of the electronics industry.
5. The electronics industry is showing signs of stagnating after 15 years of tremendous growth.
6. We have an extremely lively electronics industry.
7. Since 1981, the electronics industry had increased output by an average rate of about 14 percent a year in real terms.
8. Various branches of the electronics industry provide equally dramatic examples.
9. Investment in the electronics industry from the rest of the world increased steadily since the beginning of the 1980s.
10. A survey of the electronics industry in this respect would, I believe, show a net loss.
11. The consumer electronics industry suffered through one of its worst Christmas seasons in decades in 1996.
12. Colin Amies, electronics industry adviser at Midland Bank, says that obtaining equity finance is often more important.
13. That company is a giant in the electronics industry.
14. Semiconductor and micro - electronics industry.
15. Chongqing is the new frontier for the electronics industry.
16. The status of the electronics industry leading energy firm.
17. He sell very specialized equipment for the electronics industry.
18. That company a giant in the electronics industry.
19. Familiar with power electronics industry market information.
20. With the rapid development of society, the electronics industry is advancing rapidly.
21. Many industries have been forced to cut jobs and it looks like the electronics industry is going the same way .
22. This is hardly surprising since display technology is expected to dominate many sectors of the electronics industry[Sentencedict], both industrial and consumer.
23. This time around, the computerisation curve has flattened out, so the electronics industry has been hit as hard as any.
24. Alta manufactures high purity titanium principally for use in the production of sputtering targets for the electronics industry.
25. The technique is likely to have other applications in the electronics industry.
26. For example, foreign electronics firms have pre-empted the creation of a domestically-owned electronics industry in all but a few countries.
27. Their ideas grew out of research carried out in the electronics industry where companies face high rates of technological change.
28. Cleaning in decontamination room, the magnetic read-write head, watches and clocks, close parts, electronics industry and other precision products industry.
29. A discovery made from pencil lead is promising to change the future of the electronics industry.
30. The application of digital technology to power supply control is one of the significant changes in power electronics industry in the recent years.
More similar words: electronic signal, electronics, optoelectronics, microelectronics, electronics company, electronic switch, electronic shopping, electronic spreadsheet, electronic surveillance, electronic instrument, electronic, electronical, electronic control, isoelectronic, electronically, optoelectronic, electronic money, electronic text, electronic mail, electronic music, electronic warfare, electronic organ, electronic piano, microelectronic, electronic image, electronic communication, electronic network, electronic device, electronic current, electronic library.