Random good picture Not show
(1) An electric iron was a modern invention when the house was built.
(2) The shirt was scorched by the electric iron.
(3) She smoothed her dress with electric iron.
(4) I forget unplug the outlet of electric iron.
(5) The first item she bought was electric iron.
(6) She smoothed the creases out with an electric iron.
(7) My mother bought an electric iron yesterday.
(8) Can you patch up this electric iron?
(9) With electric iron . Smashed her head in.
(10) She smoothed the creases out with electric iron.
(11) She smoothed her dress with an electric iron.
(12) We ironed our best uniforms[sentencedict.com], sharing one electric iron.
(13) Heat nail with electric iron next press connection point, solid and not easy come away.
(14) You can use electric iron used for pressing close clothes.
(15) You can use a common electric iron used for pressing clothes.
(16) You can use a common electric iron use used for pressing clothes.
(17) With an electric iron . Smashed her head in. "
(18) These products include the world's first cordless electric iron, and the world's first patented scissor - action toaster.
(19) She always presses her skirt ( with an electric iron ) before wearing it.
(20) Your hand will burn if you touch the hot electric iron.
(21) Has taken shape in the current "gas power generation, electric iron, iron castings, rolled steel, slag production materials" virtuous circle of industry chain.
(22) Wife: Oh , stop the car quickly! I forgot to turn off the electric iron.
(23) Electric Rice Cooker, Electric Rice Warmer , Water Dispenser, Electric Iron, Water Dispenser.
(24) Use: use for electric appliances such as drinking machine, electric boiler , disinfector, coffee shell , electric iron, clothes dryer and dust collector.
More similar words: electrician, electricity, electric circuit, electrical circuit, thermoelectricity, hydroelectricity, static electricity, current electricity, electric, electrics, electrical, dielectric, electric car, electric fan, electric eel, electrically, pyroelectric, thermoelectric, electric mixer, photoelectric, piezoelectric, electric power, electric motor, electric meter, electric light, electric field, hydroelectric, electric shock, electric shaver, electric charge.