Random good picture Not show
1. The reduction in train lengths also impedes efficient operation.
2. Economic development programs, it was alleged, undermine the efficient operation of the market.
3. Such procedures should aim to ensure efficient operation and the provision of fresh, clean air.
4. Ffos Las continues as a well run and efficient operation, and coal input is set to climb.
5. The school has a high point and efficient operation.
6. Unity is crucial the efficient operation of an organization.
7. Correct exertion, guarantee system high - efficient operation.
8. To assist the FO manager in the smooth efficient operation of the routine.
9. Company Services low - cost and efficient operation of norms, since the business has gained a good reputation.
10. This provides quiet efficient operation of the hot water heating system radiation.
11. This feed distributor is important for efficient operation with minimal product degradation and evaporator fouling.
12. To realize a safe and efficient operation, the current-voltage characteristic shouldn't change significantly within the whole life durations of the arresters.
13. A second has been the creation of new technologies that have altered the scale needed for efficient operation.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. First, state planning and regulation of the economy inhibit its efficient operation by distorting market forces.
15. The organization is the framework on which the entire management system depends for efficient operation.
16. The deashing method has a tremendous effect on the safety of and economically efficient operation of coal burning power plants and environmental protection.
17. It requires very large amount of water for its efficient operation.
18. The comparison and selection of LNG receiving terminal process was the key to efficient operation.
19. Processes should be documented to the extent necessary to support effective and efficient operation.
20. Co - ordinate work schedule and supervise team activities to ensure efficient operation.
21. Advanced technology and techniques are employed for long - term and efficient operation.
22. An optimized parameter design is essential for reliable and efficient operation of the ice slurry system.
23. The majority of prisoners benefit from the smooth and efficient operation of the system.
24. To assist the Purchasing Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Purchasing Department.
25. The logistics information that transport logistics information system produced,[sentencedict.com] is the guarded for high efficient operation.
26. The position or depth of the gas lift valves is crucial to the efficient operation of the entire system.
27. Scale control in a cooling system is important for efficient operation.
28. Adjustable impeller and the clearance between the boards to ensure efficient operation of the pump.
29. It is essential to have a good grasp of the concept transition in management of the equipment safe, reliable and efficient operation, efficiency of investment in equipment.
30. Basis to ensure the production plan, design and planning the most smooth and efficient operation program.
More similar words: operational efficiency, coefficient of variation, coefficient of correlation, coefficient of determination, coefficient of friction, correlation coefficient, attenuation coefficient, extinction coefficient, efficient, production efficiency, inefficient, efficiently, coefficient, regression coefficient, inefficiently, cost-efficient, coefficient matrix, sufficient condition, differential coefficient, joint operation, efficiency, reliability coefficient, efficiency of investment, inefficiency, with efficiency, efficiency test, efficiency wage, cost efficiency, sufficient, economic efficiency.