Random good picture Not show
1) Edmund Burke, who died 200 years ago next Wednesday, is best known as the patron saint of modern conservatism.
2) Edmund Burke is the conservatism founder.
3) But I believe that Edmund Burke said it best, he simply said, "Our patience will achieve more than our force."
4) From Aristotle to Edmund Burke, the greatest conservative thinkers have said that to change societies, one must understand them, accept them as they are and help them evolve.
5) To paraphrase 18th-century statesman Edmund Burke, all that is needed for the triumph of a misguided cause is that good people do nothing.
6) Edmund Burke wrote, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
7) The great Tory thinker Edmund Burke wrote a book about the appeal of the "sublime" in art, arguing that a public execution will always draw a bigger crowd than a play.
8) MORE than two centuries ago, the liberal philosopher Edmund Burke delivered a bracing warning to voters in Bristol, who had just elected him to Parliament.
9) It's from Edmund Burke that things change. He provides us a striking statement of party principle in 1770.
10) Even gurus need a guru Edmund Burke, he says, is his.
11) Today, most people assume that when Edmund Burke wrote his Reflections on the Revolution in France he was denouncing a revolution that had already executed a King and Queen, and launched the Terror.
12) His thinking combines bits of Disraeli and Edmund Burke with a somewhat fluffy nostalgia.
13) Under the influence of Shaftsbury, other British empirical estheticians, such as Francis Hutcheson, Joseph Addison , David Hume, Edmund Burke, proposed aesthetic disinterestedness in succession.
14) Among these pillars of English literature were Jonathan Swift, William Butler Yeats, James Joyce, Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde, George Bernard Shaw,[http://sentencedict.com/edmund burke.html] and Edmund Burke.
15) When bad men combine, the good must associate ( Edmund Burke ).
16) William Butler Yeats, James Joyce, Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde, George Bernard Shaw, and Edmund Burke.
More similar words: carl sandburg, slash-and-burn, burke, burked, striated muscle, edvard munch, burk, bread and butter, burka, cd burner, turkey, lurker, cock-and-bull story, cloudburst, cold turkey, talk turkey, background music, republic of turkey, depressed market, united mine workers, a sound mind in a sound body, bound book, ground ball, sound bite, munda, ground beef, mundane, sound barrier, amundsen, burundi.