Random good picture Not show
1. These ideas, embodied in the so-called quantity theory of money, dominated economic thinking until the 1930s.
2. However, just as hardware systems are dominated by engineering thinking, macro-systems are dominated by economic thinking.
3. The marrow of its ideology is his economic thought.
4. A series of measure that his economic thought reaches his to carry out, obtained distinct effect.
5. But it was fortunately completely ignored in economic thought until it was dredged up by Jevons and the mathematically inclined wing of the late-19th-century marginal-utility theorists.
6. In him in that broad and profound ideology, economic thought has all in all position.
7. The two principal strands of modern leftist economic thought are social democracy and redistributive market liberalism.
8. The second chapter analyzed Marx to circulate the economic thought bare bone.
9. Different schools of economic thought will use models based on different and sometimes contradictory assumptions resulting in a wide range of advice on how to create a healthy economy.
10. But all schools of economic thought have taken their lumps over the past few years.
11. The economic thought of able and virtuous literature and Dong Zhongshu has bigger branch other.
12. To economic thought, ethical element is endogenous, but its formation and evolution are not initiative,(Sentencedict.com) inevitable.
13. In Part Five, I provide a short tour of the history of economic thought.
14. The pursuance of development and reform runs through all of Deng Xiaoping economic thought.
15. This mode of speaking in terms of classes of wants becomes intelligible only if we remember the role played in the history of economic thought by the alleged paradox of value.
16. Opposing extravagance and advocating thrift is a basic principle in traditional Chinese economic thought.
17. The conflation of money and capital is one of the crippling weaknesses of mainstream economic thought.
18. There has very great influence in the western economics'development for economic thought of Malthus.
19. Smith's work is the foundation of the classical school of economic thought.
20. And being a mathematician, he got even his own particular point wrong, introducing the form of the law of diminishing marginal utility that would return to plague economic thought in future centuries.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Laissez faire is deep rooted in the history of western economic thought.
22. Process integration technology provided the research of wastewater reduction supportsystematic approach , and circular economic thought gave.
More similar words: economic theory, economic ties, economic trend, second thought, on second thoughts, microeconomic, economic, micro-economics, microeconomics, economics, economic dynamics, economic recovery, economical, uneconomic, economic control, economic aid, economic man, economic gap, economic war, economically, economic condition, economic cost, uneconomical, economic rent, economic base, economic life, economic order, economic study, economic union, home economics.