Random good picture Not show
1. Post-war economic reconstruction in the country must begin with the resumption of agricultural production.
2. Third, speed up economic reconstruction.
3. Post-war reconstruction in Iraq mainly includes political reconstruction, economic reconstruction and security reconstruction.
4. With the development of China' s economic reconstruction, China' s laws on tort will be further perfected.
5. To achieve peace, stability, and economic reconstruction in the Darfur region at an early date is the basic standpoint from which China deals with the Darfur issue.
6. The longer - term problems of economic reconstruction would be challenging as well.
7. Third, economic reconstruction and deepening of reform after Iran-Iraq war.
8. That work will continue, but so will work on economic reconstruction.
9. It could now be argued that the unity of wartime should be carried on to deal with peacemaking, demobilization and economic reconstruction.
10. The World Bank and IMF originated in planning for post–World War II economic reconstruction, and there is broad agreement that their mandates need rethinking.
11. Jiang said that China supports the government of DRC's efforts towards economic reconstruction and will encourage reputable Chinese businesses to invest in the DRC.
12. Jetisoning any last vestige of neutrality, China's Foreign Ministry called Friday for the rapid launch of an inclusive political process and economic reconstruction in Libya.
13. Zhu went on to say that China always attaches importance to strengthening economic and trade cooperation between China and Cambodia, and actively supports Cambodia's economic reconstruction.
14. As a member of the international community, China always supports Afghanistan for its peace and economic reconstruction.
15. Nowadays, although Afghanistan has made some positive progress in political reconciliation and economic reconstruction,(sentencedict.com/economic reconstruction.html) it still faces some difficulties and challenges.
16. He thanked for China's support and help with Afghanistan's economic reconstruction.
17. It must establish a new field of inquiry that treats economic reconstruction as part of any successful three-legged strategy of invasion, stabilization or pacification, and economic reconstruction.
18. In some countries and regions, landmine problem is still an important factor that impedes social and economic reconstruction.
19. With the defeat of Napoleon, states in Germany picked up the pieces and underwent a process of economic reconstruction in a quickened pace, despite the general trend of restoration.
20. Washington's recent engagements have made it appreciate that postconflict economic reconstruction must become a core competence of the U.S. military.
21. The thesis expounds systematically the army's Role in the South economic Reconstruction.
22. China is willing to offer intellectual support for Afghanistan's social and economic reconstruction process and improve cooperation on education, cultural exchanges and human resources development.
23. It is important to respect the leading role of Afghanistan in economic reconstruction and let the Afghan government and people sit in the driver seat.
24. China will continue to resolutely support Liberia's peace process and economic reconstruction.
More similar words: reconstruction, image reconstruction, reconstruction period, deconstruction, deconstructionism, deconstructionist, economic recovery, economic structure, reconstructive, economic recession, reconstruct, reconstructive surgery, reconstructed, economic region, unreconstructed, economic fluctuations, economic contraction, construction, economic rent, construction contract, deconstruct, constructional, constructionist, misconstruction, economic returns, economic sanction, construction phase, road construction, construction work, construction loan.