Random good picture Not show
1. Figure 7-4 shows the combined real economic growth rate of these countries.
2. An even higher economic growth rate is not out of the question.
3. The economic growth rate continues to elevate.
4. Economic growth rate is count as one of the best more.
5. The report also noted that the current Asian economic growth rate was the lowest since 1998.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
6. According to the forecast, this year's global economic growth rate will reach 4.1 percent.
7. Mainland China's economic growth rate reached 7.6 % in the first quarter of this year.
8. Positive research on Hunan's Economic Fluctuations takes the economic growth rate as the main object. The index used is the GDP growth rate.
9. China's economy to world economic growth rate has exceeded 10 %.
10. Europe's economies have converged in several areas. More interestingly, there has been convergence in economic growth rates.
11. Those economies which have successfully switched underemployed agricultural labour into manufacturing and service activities have generally achieved significant real economic growth rates.
12. And to top it all, it has pledged to maintain high employment and an annual economic growth rate of 1.9 percent.
13. Yet, defying this global trend, China expects an annual economic growth rate of 6.5 % to 8.5 %.
14. The day of reckoning will come when the high economic growth rate finally falters.
15. In 2009, China's total retail sales rose by 15.5%. Final consumption accounted for 4.1 percentage points in the economic growth rate.
16. China is hoping it will be lucky enough to keep its economic growth rate above 8 %.
17. Since the accession to the WTO, China has maintained a rapid and stable economic growth rate.
18. The official statistic for China's overall growth rate (10 percent) actually describes the economic growth rate only of its cities, Thurow claimed.
19. Introducing pollution with disutility to utility function in a stochastic economic growth rate and pollution level by using stochastic optimization method.
20. Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, the region's 2011 economic growth rate will reach 4.2%, slightly lower than last year.
21. Next Josette Shiner, under secretary of state for economic, business, and agricultural affairs, explains the connection between liberal trade policies and a country's economic growth rate.
More similar words: economic growth, growth rate, microeconomic, economic, microeconomics, micro-economics, economics, economic recovery, uneconomic, economical, economically, economic aid, economic condition, economic base, economic life, uneconomical, economic cost, socioeconomic, macroeconomic, economic model, economic cycle, home economics, economic value, economic outlook, economic sector, macro-economics, economic impact, socioeconomics, macroeconomics, economic region.