Random good picture Not show
1. The country was on the cusp of economic expansion.
2. Most regions are enjoying rapid economic expansion.
3. Easy credit terms helped fuel the economic expansion.
4. Moderating economic expansion in recent months has reduced potential inflationary pressures going forward.
5. In the nineteenth century, economic expansion through imperialism was seen as the panacea for the mounting social problems.
6. Across much of the developing world, economic expansion has borne a large and growing middle class.
7. They declared it is sure to guarantee economic expansion and greater wealth all around in the 21st century.
8. Second, economic expansion and diversification have provided a solid fiscal base for local government.
9. But consumption has lagged behind overall economic expansion.
10. Terminus this economic expansion time soon arrives obviously.
11. a period of rapid economic expansion.
12. It went all out for economic expansion abroad.
13. Much of this economic expansion has been in the developing countries of Southeast Asia.
14. In any case,[sentence dictionary] prices arean effect of the economic expansion as a threat to it.
15. Although the government delays fundamental banking reform, economic expansion did not wait.
16. Its global economic expansion as they see it, must be stopped.
17. The economic expansion of the middle and late nineties resulted in record foundation growth.
18. Fresh signs of strong economic expansion in China also added to market strength Monday.
19. Rapid economic expansion transformed Hong Kong from a small port to a major city.
20. But the Valley remained desperately poor, with little possibility of economic expansion or improvement.
21. Increased local-and-state-shared tax revenues during this period were largely the result of economic expansion rather than tax rate increases.
22. Moreover, an educated workforce is argued to be one of the important prerequisites for economic expansion and advance.
23. This is a critical region of the world because of its rapid economic expansion and its pivotal role in geopolitical affairs.
24. Beijing had begun admonishing local officials nationwide to cut unnecessary spending to slow double-digit economic expansion, and the China Development Bank declined to release funds for the bridge.
25. Real estate and housing price play an important role in China's economic expansion, in terms of the ratio of real estate loan to total loan and the ratio of housing value to GDP.
26. In an earlier era , Washington's exertions would have been enough to ignite another long economic expansion.
27. S. government Wangxia Treaty laid the strong foundation for American economic expansion to Far East, and from then on, the United States had the definite policy of China.
28. It's not only lofty identity questions that can turn deadly. Istanbul's regulatory bureaucracy has suffered during its madcap economic expansion.
29. Cheap energy, specifically cheap oil, quite literally fueled this record economic expansion.
30. "What was driving our economy was, we were spending a lot on credit cards, " he said in Schenectady, talking about the previous economic expansion.
More similar words: expansion, expansionism, microeconomics, economic, economics, economic recovery, economical, economically, economic model, economic sector, macroeconomics, economic system, economic prosperity, supply-side economics, expansively, economist, expanse, ergonomics, economy, controlled economy, dual economy, mixed economy, mansion, market economy, communist economy, socialist economy, expand, expanded, expanding, expandable.