Random good picture Not show
1. The agricultural leading enterprise is the effective economic entity which allocates the resources within the organizations in the development of agricultural industrialization.
2. CPFMC is one integrated economic entity of basic research, technology development, manufacturing, domestic and foreign trade and exhibition.
3. As an economic entity, the enterprises is a kind of manage money means and a unavoidable working way for seeking survival development in its running process of indebted operation.sentencedict.com
4. As a common market, regional economic entity means more convenience for enterprises to tap markets and to a certain extent, more protection from outside competition.
5. Bank is now a cross-sectoral and inter-regional integrated economic entity, is the recommendation of the transformation of key enterprises, pneumatic products.
6. Corporate divisions can incorporate more than one or, indeed, less than one separate economic entity.
7. Through years of continuous and unremitting efforts, it has developed into a high-tech industrial economic entity with numerous domestic and foreign subsidiaries and holding and joining companies.
8. The company integrates research, design, development, production, installation and after-sale in a body comprehensive shareholding economic entity.
9. It is necessary to increase micro benefit, vigor and development potentiality of economic entity for promoting economic growth.
10. Hundreds of varieties of products etc, and formed a production, sales, product development in an economic entity.
11. Company research, technology development, manufacturing, domestic and foreign trade, a comprehensive economic entity.
12. In denomination of US dollars, Chinese economy will exceed Japanese this year, while in terms of purchasing power, China has long surpassed Japan as the second economic entity.
13. The corporations under the market economy condition are not only an economic entity, but also should be an ethics entity.
14. East and West Germany were unified into a polictical and economic entity in 1990.
15. The Beijing Science and Technology Co. , Ltd. is an independent legal personality of the economic entity.
16. Liabilities are creditors' monetary claims against the asset of an economic entity.
17. With a group of professional and technical personnel and management of high-quality economic entity.
18. Article 5 A new and high technology enterprise shall be an intellect - intensive and technology - intensive economic entity.
19. Specific cooperation, both parties can take the form of stock to form risk-sharing, benefit sharing of the economic entity to complete.
20. Set of scientific research, production and trade as one economic entity.
21. Is a collection research and development, manufacturing, sales and service in one economic entity.
22. The logo is one aspect of a company's commercial brand or economic entity, and its shapes, colors, fonts, and images usually are strikingly different from other logo in the same market niche.
More similar words: economic order quantity, quantitative economics, economic potential, economic expert, economic effects, economic rent, economic institution, economic activity, economic expansion, economic efficiency, economic prosperity, economic stability, economic equilibrium, institutional economics, economic feasibility, microeconomic, economic, microeconomics, micro-economics, economics, economic dynamics, economic recovery, economical, uneconomic, european economic community, economic control, economic man, economic aid, economic gap, economically.