Random good picture Not show
(1) So those economic dynamics contribute to a continuing downward spiral.
(2) To issue its economic dynamics and product information on the media is a close and reliable way for an enterprise to communicate and contact with consumers (market).
(3) Although this may not affect the short-term economic dynamics, it constitutes a risk over the longer term.
(4) The accelerator has been fruitfully combined to explicate economic dynamics.
(5) This project investigates the political and economic dynamics behind heritage conservation.
(6) Huggett, Mark. "The Risk Free Rate in Heterogeneous-Agent Incomplete-Insurance Economies. " Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 17[http://sentencedict.com], nos. 5-6 (1993): 953- 969.
(7) As individual investors, we need to pay attention to international and domestic political and economic dynamics, need to study the fundamentals of listed companies.
(8) The Composite dynamics structure of political modernization consists of cultural dynamics, economic dynamics, political dynamics, social dynamics and international dynamics.
(9) Ecotourism is the "common ground" because it fundamentally changes the economic dynamics of business.
(10) Consequently, the health of the documentary form serves as an indicator of a network's commitment to news and as a barometer of social, political, and economic dynamics.
(11) even aside from the political dynamics, which said that we'd only get one shot, the economic dynamics also said that not doing enough early on only makes an eventual solution harder.
(12) The Minitry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality is working to create a balance between familiar values and new economic dynamics in agriculture and in the rural area.
(13) The real estate sector is an emerging industry in the country and has witnessed some sharp changes in the past few months due to upheavals in the macro economic dynamics.
More similar words: second law of thermodynamics, microeconomics, micro-economics, dynamics, economics, geodynamics, biodynamics, hemodynamics, thermodynamics, aerodynamics, economic decline, hydrodynamics, group dynamics, home economics, psychodynamics, macroeconomics, macro-economics, welfare economics, economic system, socioeconomics, economic status, economic sector, economic decisions, microeconomic, economic depression, economic science, pharmacodynamics, economic sanction, dynamic microphone, law of thermodynamics.